SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
dsc026471y.jpg

So the game is coming back to KinkTalk where it belongs :cool:
This is FIC: Boys vs Girls Week Four. The way the game works is that females may give photo tasks in this thread and then us males have to complete the tasks.
Each female may only give up to 3 tasks and each male may only complete up to 3 tasks.
Boys get a point for every photo task they complete and Girls get a point for every photo task which isn't completed by the end of the week. Whichever team has the most points wins that week.

Rules:
1. If a girl gives a task which is considered too dangerous or impossible to complete, the task and any other tasks she has given in the current week will be excluded. She is free to join again next week.
2. All photo tasks completed by guys must be posted in a Kinktalk album and linked to in this thread. I will also put the link in the first post so make sure you're not shy guys.
3. Rules are subject to change as the game develops.

Now we will find out which is the better sex on KinkTalk!

The week begins now, so girls, start posting photo tasks here and us guys will start completing them.
This week will end on 15th November and a new week will begin on the 16th.

Tasks:
Tasks will be posted here.

Photos:
Links to photos of completed tasks will be posted here.

Past Results:
Week One: Boys 3-2
Week Two: Girls 1-0
Week Three: Girls 2-1

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Why not keep this going in one spot so people can track it?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
because he is a guy, and the point is for the girls to post dares....doesn't anyone read anymore?!?! lol

and i'll have to think of some this week. i didn't think my last one would stump everyone so much. i guess ppl are on this site, because they can't get someone else to participate?!?! hmmm that's news to me.

why not post a dare so us guys have something to do ;)

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
Kinda

I think people (at least in my case) have others to participate, but ig aren't comfortable knowingly involving or introducing people to this stuff...

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
i am also ready for dares, last week was a bit too difficult only as it was mostly for more than one, but i am pretty open otherwise - lets go!

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
thats too bad cuz so many wanted to participate - when is the week over?

I think next week all those who posted should definitely post the picts requested - I know I will

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Dare number 1.
Bind your dick and balls up tightly, hang 2 full water bottles from them and make sure they do not touch the ground when you spread legs open wide. Whip your pathetic balls 25 times with a spoon and each ass cheek 35 times with the same spoon very hard. Now when you have finished your whippings Tie your hands behind your back while your balls are still tie and hump something until you cum 2 times. when you cum you must come on the floor and lick it up.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Sissypet is a slave of mine who will be doing the above dare, however, He will not earn a point for this guys in this competition at my request. There will be pictures posted when he has finished it.

Dare_me_8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2011
If hes doing it and taking pictures i dont see how it can not be counted as a point.

Dare_me_8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2011
Sounds like your trying to change the rules. Pm me if you want to debate this futhrr i dont want to clog up this thread

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Hey, how about more than 2 days to do the dare, how about the girls have to post in the first couple of days in order to have time to do them?

Featured Threads

New Personals