Person above pic game

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Basically you give the person above you a dare, which they must take a picture of. They then send it to you in a pm and u post it in a public album. This is so they cannot remove the photo.

Who will start me off???

Likes- nude , completely nude

Dislikes- gay, anal,

paul21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2012
i will i dare you to cover your balls and cock in duct tape and the rip it of. pic before and after ripping off

sexylee87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 15, 2009
I'll try and this back on track!

Paul21 not sure of likes or limts so i'll try and give you an easy dare.

Strip naked and edge in every room of your house. Take a pic of you naked in each room, leave out your face.

Edging, stripping and naked, orgasm control and denial, anal, mild pain, online public, webcam and pics, mild humiliation, mild public

Dislikes:(
CBT, spanking, very long dares, messy

Limits:mad:
heavy pain, extreme public, extreme humiliation, illegal, family and friends, scat and pee, blood and permanant damage

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
take a pic of u naked in ur room with a gag, blindfolded, ur hands tied behind ur back and ur feet tied together with a hard on ;)

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
A pic of you bound to a chair with 10 pegs on your cock or balls or a mixture of cock and balls.

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Pic of you nude in front of a window in the middle of the day with your leg on the windowsill:)

Last edited:

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Basically you give the person above you a dare, which they must take a picture of. They then send it to you in a pm and u post it in a public album. This is so they cannot remove the photo.

Who will start me off???

Likes- nude , completely nude

Dislikes- gay, anal,

Soz, sig didn't come up

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
can we create an album to share everybody's pic or perhaps post pics in this thread?

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
You're wasting your time Sum1. Reading the rules is far too much to ask. This place is quickly becoming GetDareII. Such a shame because Depp had great intentions and the site has... had... such potential.

Lucie xoxo

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
I an sorry, I was unaware. Close the thread if u want. I do not want to ruin the site. I reall y like it:))

Featured Threads

New Personals