First time using a chastity cage

Readyfor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone so I just decided to buy my first cage it should hopefully be here by tomorrow. For my first time being locked im asking for your guys help just to ease in anyone can either add or subtract a day. I will update this when it arrives thanks

Seekingslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2017
California
Hello slave......there are many mistresses out there, but few are goddess. You will be so lucky to be trained by a well known goddess like me. Your reply must include addressing me as goddess. And you can also get your goddess on Instagram on my private page, just DM me I'm goddesstangent. And my personal mail is [email protected].

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
Have you done your research?

Hi everyone so I just decided to buy my first cage it should hopefully be here by tomorrow. For my first time being locked im asking for your guys help just to ease in anyone can either add or subtract a day. I will update this when it arrives thanks

It honestly takes a little while to get used to chastity. You have to be eased into it, it's not just something you can dive right into. Also, if this is your first cage it might not even fit properly (causing a lot of discomfort). I suggest looking at chastity lifestyle forums and blogs to get advice. Is the cage metal or plastic? Is the ring just a ring, or does it have shape? Did you buy a quality cage, or a cheap knock-off? You need to be able to sleep in the cage (wearing the cage at night only for a week solid before you should increase the time you spend in the cage).

Featured Threads

New Personals