25M Mistress has ordered me to complete a task while she is away and wants you to be a part of the humiliation

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
My Mistress is taking some personal time, but she has blessed this bitch with an orgasm tonight.

She has instructed me with the humiliating details of how I must cum on my knees, and my hands behind my back. I must cum only by using the friction I can create by squeezing my pathetic cock between my thighs, which will be bound by a belt. I will also have a string tied around my balls, which will be pulled under the crotch, up the back, and tied around my neck like a collar. This puts incredible strain on my cock the harder I bounce to create such friction.

This bitch is not allowed to sleep until I have sent Mistress proof of my completed task, but Mistress also commanded that I collect strangers for degrading and insulting comments while I perform this task. You may ask for pictures and progress videos anytime, and the only thing this fuck toy asks in return is that you degrade me as much as possible. It turns Mistress on knowing that I'll whore myself out to strangers exactly how She commands, just for Her own amusement.

If you'd like to be a part of my humiliation, please message me on Kik: justintime12354

Featured Threads

New Personals