A competition with Lucky32

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
cool the rules were-
Anyone can post in the thread a photo for us to take of ourselves. it would be great if it was a photo of you.

We have 42 hours to take it.

There are a couple of limits:
No face
No outside
No specific toys/props we'd have to buy (no cross dressing)
No scat
No involving others

The first person to fail to take a photo will have lost the competition and must submit to 20 minutes of humiliation on cam4.

What have you got for us?

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
Bump! And i'd even be willing to remove the outside limit if lucky is up for that!

tickle_monster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 16, 2012
Starter for Ten

Easy one to start, write your username on the sole of one of your foot and photograph that. :)

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Easy one to start, write your username on the sole of one of your foot and photograph that. :)

Right or left?

328_1000.jpg

shyguyintw

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 28, 2012
small confusion when did the 48 hours start, just so I know I'm not posting on a thread that has already finished.

If I'm not to late, and you guys are still allowing outside then what about tied to a tree with nothing but the ropes to wear.

Unless rope is a "prop".

If you say it is, then just leaning against the tree. I would provide a pic myself, but its cold up here in Canada.

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
small confusion when did the 48 hours start, just so I know I'm not posting on a thread that has already finished.

If I'm not to late, and you guys are still allowing outside then what about tied to a tree with nothing but the ropes to wear.

Unless rope is a "prop".

If you say it is, then just leaning against the tree. I would provide a pic myself, but its cold up here in Canada.

Uploaded! Lighting is a little dark on the pic...

Also lucky32, Are you okay with making the timeline to complete to exclude Saturday and Sunday? I run into problems being able to complete things on the weekends... Let me know if it is ok to implement that rule...

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
If you guys are still doing picture dares..

Roll a 5 dice to decide what position you will be in.

1. Naked on all fours.
2. Naked on your knees with hands above head. (Just put pic in paint and blackout face)
3. "Abbas is my hero" written on your chest.
4. Laying in Diaper Position
5. Do all the above.

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
If you guys are still doing picture dares..

Roll a 5 dice to decide what position you will be in.

1. Naked on all fours.
2. Naked on your knees with hands above head. (Just put pic in paint and blackout face)
3. "Abbas is my hero" written on your chest.
4. Laying in Diaper Position
5. Do all the above.

I Rolled a 3. Picture uploaded!

(Wanted to mention a key limit. I won't do anything permanent or noticeable. My fiance is unaware of this site and can't do anything that would seem strange...Example: shave chest hair)

jaymon22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2013
Take several photos.
Get your skimpiest underwear on (thong/jock etc...) that's tight.

One photo of you to standing. Then roll the dice twice and do 2 of these options.

1. Photo of you dry humping something or someone
2. Photo of you with underwear in your mouth, sexy pose (having seX)
3. Photo of unwrapped condom sticking out of underwear, and a bashful face
4. Get naked and role again. Already naked, massage in oil.
5. Photo of you sucking cock, or at least pretending to.
6. Photo of hard-on, not naked then hidden in underwear (good luck)

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
All photos uploaded!

(lucky32- Do you want to change the timeframe a bit... seems we both may have issues on the weekend getting pictures... Why don't we just make it within 3 days of the original post or something along those lines?)

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
All photos uploaded!

(lucky32- Do you want to change the timeframe a bit... seems we both may have issues on the weekend getting pictures... Why don't we just make it within 3 days of the original post or something along those lines?)
sounds good to me i guess..it should be difficult on us both thats what makes it a competition however...fine either way.

my pics are up...disappointed that i got busted tied to tree and didn't get good one

Last edited:

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
I think if we do change to 3 days then we should remove another limit and perhaps add another humiliation session of 20 minutes on cam4?

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I think if we do change to 3 days then we should remove another limit and perhaps add another humiliation session of 20 minutes on cam4?

If your still doing this how about you do all these naked exercise dares.

1. Naked Pushups
2. Naked Situps
3. Naked Squats
4. Naked Jumping Jacks

New Personals