Dayton, Ohio: Trans/Switch/20 seeks Couple/Dom/21-24 in area ~ Dont mind gender&relationship

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

WolfdogPupMaxie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2016
A crappy city....
www.facebook.com
20 year old switch trans seeking a 21-24 year old dominant couple

I don't really care what gender you are or relationship status! Read my Bio for more info,I'm just adding on here!
I come with items and prefer my Master/Masters younger than 27 and not to have any romance between us,really. But if it happens,I won't stop it. This doesn't need to be sexual if you don't want it to be! Sadly,I won't be able to stay with you unless you want to add actual animal pets into the household. (An old dog,a cat,hermit crabs,4 rats. See? It might get...crowded.) But I can go over if you can pick me up,as I also can't drive and fear being behind the wheel. I plan on getting a puphood (hopefully made of cloth or at least lined in it!) and a tailplug or just a tail! I normally aim to please! Also Im chubby... Please keep in mind I'm a pet,not slave...heh... I'm usually good with other pets and any other subs or relationships you have!
Woof! :p You can ask me anything else you want to know!

• Kinks:
femdom, any dom really,training, temperature play, praise, gags, especially ball and bone gags...,wrestling around with other pups, mud, chains, petplay, muzzle, medical, light pain, ask me if intrested in others

• Experience:
I've been abandoned 3 different times by 3 different Masters,so I'm a lil picky and a bit untrusting. Never given an actual tag. Mostly just giving nudes and cute pics. Tried dirty talking,suck at it. Just let me yip at you heh... Was once used as 'stress relief' by a manipulative man who seems to cheat on his wife. Gross. Overall,I try my best but doesn't seem enough. Might be better that the bad Owners are gone,right?

• Limits:
Maybe: Piss? Like if you want me to go outside for it? Ropes, dress up, humiliation,bloodplay,ageplay,drugged consensually, most sex toys, etc what else....just ask.

Nope: needles,scat,puke,electrocution,breeding,being a slave/servant,rape fantasy,nipples,hard pain,burning,belt use (trauma on that one),cakefarts,gas,whips and crops,femization on me,any thing else...ask.

Last edited:

New Personals