Art project help - Apply within

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I've recently taken on a art qualification at night school and I'm looking for any volunteers male or female to take part. Yes it's likely to involve some semi/full nudity but it's all in the sake of art!

I'm trying to create a piece entitled "Layers of kink"

If you're interested please contact me here or on my KIK (LDCII)

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Thanks Tombut no only on kik DM

Still looking if anyone else is interested

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Ok so to update I've been inundated with guys getting in contact so I have plenty of you all thank you all so much for volunteering I'll be getting back to you soon.

But please I need some/any ladies as well?! I would be eternally grateful if you would be willing to get involved too.

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
always support the art

I've recently taken on a art qualification at night school and I'm looking for any volunteers male or female to take part. Yes it's likely to involve some semi/full nudity but it's all in the sake of art!

I'm trying to create a piece entitled "Layers of kink"

If you're interested please contact me here or on my KIK (LDCII)

I always like to support the arts. I am a male figure model and would love to participate.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Ok last shout on this as th eproject needs to be finalised. Again very much thanks to all the guys who have got back to me. That's awesome. However I do now need a few females who are willing to pose as well. Contact details in sig. th aks again everyone for helping out.

Jenniferxcd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Southern Ky.
Might be open to the idea depending on what you were seeking. I may or may not even be the type person you are looking for. If interested send me a pm and we can discuss the details

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
All thanks for all the responses I had so many that I didn't get the chance to use everyone. I got the pass mark required so again thbaks for all the help and sorry to those of you I didn't get back too.

For my next grades work I need the help of a female please. Msg me here for more details or via kik at LDCII

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I still am in need the help of a female please on the new project. Msg me here for more details or via kik at LDCII

dommedom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2012
I still am in need the help of a female please on the new project. Msg me here for more details or via kik at LDCII
I wanna know if this project eas finished, and where it could be seen, please?

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Hi All, New course new project. I have been pretty much been requesting on Get Dare as I seem to get better responses on there, however as you can see from my update below, my responses are somewhat imbalanced. So as a last ditch effort I am putting a request for any ladies who would be willing to participate on here.

Pls DM or Kik me for more details as I don’t check the forums regularly. Thanks in advance.

So again another update. I now have over 100 guys applied and don’t need anymore. Ladies if you are willing to step up and join I would be very grateful as I’m now getting towards crunch time where I have to get started. So those of you guys that have applied I’ll be mailing all of you to let you know the next steps.

Ladies pls contact me here (DM) or on kik for more info

Featured Threads

New Personals