Searching for a pet that desires to be controlled and trained

Mine_to_obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2016
Searching for a [F]pet that desires to be controlled and trained

I am a very strict but caring master who is looking that special person *(F)who fits my criteria and is ready to explore their submissive side.
Specific age/experience is not required(18+): I am willing to teach and train you, and let you experience a whole new world of pleasure.

Interested in: Submissive, slave, permission seeking, age play, humiliation,name calling, role play, bondage, punishment, pain, pleasure, pet play, orgasm denial, game, rules and tasks.

If I have missed anything or there are any limits you would want me to consider, then I will allow you to mention it.

You will be set tasks to be completed,you will be eager to please me and crave my control, and there will be punishments or rewards associated. I am not just looking for a yes sir no sir, but someone with a personality and who can hold also a conversation, be it sexual or non-sexual.

I expect you to be available on an instant messaging service such as Kik, or Skype. Pm me with an about you and what you are into. My kik is mine_to_obey

Last edited:

AnonymousBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 16, 2016
Me

Im interested. My only limit is no face pics and i can only do Oma. You can send me Oma and then I can send you the links to my album of picture proof.

Featured Threads

New Personals