Threesome

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
Hey there, my bf and i have a fantasy of having a threesome. Anyone ever had one before? Wondering the after effects on the relationship and just how it feels in general after.

Ramboneme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 11, 2016
3some

I have and personally, it was an amazing experience!! I would definitely recommend it. But obviously some people aren't suited for it and it has destroyed relationships. Make sure you're both keen. Generally speaking, it's better with 2 men as opposed to two women. Obviously most men would disagree haha.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
My general rule is if you're open to your partner having sex with another person without you, then you can handle the relationship dynamics of a threesome. It's about planning and enjoying the experience.

Master-G

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2017
Ireland
I would recommend using a stranger at first.. less complicated if you don't like it.

eric

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2017
Yep a stranger is better to start with. No complications and commitment though. So you can try that but talk to your partner first.

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
Thanks guys! We will definitely be using a stranger the first time. It's something we are both very interested in and want to try.

Featured Threads

New Personals