M need a mistress to train me

siberian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2016
hi i am male and i am looking for a nice mistress that can train me and help me to explore, i will send my kik in pm

i am searching the opportunity to serve a Domme. I'm looking for a female who wants to be my Mistress for short or long time

i am able to send you pics or video, i am able to show face but only after i am confident with you

i seriously want to serve my mistress, and I want you to take pleasure in this, i will obey all of your commands to the best of my ability and make you happy

my life:

my life is not always steady, my job requires me to work more than necessary sometimes, and some days I am obliged to perform some extra out of job hours

i am able to speak Italian and English only

About me:

31 male Italy, i look like a bit more young, but it is my true age

I Likes: Orgasm control, Tease, Light humiliation, Light pain, Control, Instructions, Tease and Denial, Light Anal (i am not good confident yet), Pet roleplay (like dog or other animal), and more (i am open for new experience)

I Dislikes: Full-Public, Penis plug, i will not show face while performing some type of task until i am confident (i will show only for prove who i am at the begin and for other purpose)

Limits:

Common things: public, permanent, findom, family, scat, Illegal or whenever kickoff from my job, drugs, blackmail or similar

i am up for any messagging program you like

Featured Threads

New Personals