Lace

Femme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2016
I have a major love for lace, wearing it and seeing it on others.
I own a couple pieces of lacey lingerie and panties. I thought it was a pretty common kink but I didn't see any other threads about it. Am I alone in my attraction?

Reactions: The king

ECPJK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2016
Ammm

I'm not really sure it counts as a kink because as far as I know EVERYONE loves lace.
It's sexy, sensual and teases the observer.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
No you are not alone in such type of kink or fetish. People are there who have same taste but this is an irrelevant kink which no one bother to consider.

I_Heart_Sweet_Scents

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2018
You are not alone. I have a strong obsession with lace underwear. It gets me going harder than anything else. The sight of it, the feel of it. It's amazing. Edit: Just realized how old this post is 😅

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
For me, lace panties are very esxy. I dont know why but whenever you see one it gives you an adrenaline or excitement. I know a lot of people here will agree with me.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Well I am attracted with lace garments but I don't wear it. Because it gives me itchiness. I couldn't hold myself scratching my body. ( Ha.Ha.Ha) I find it interesting and it's good for seduction. I find those lace bra's very sexy. I am not lucky enough to wear it.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Well I am attracted with lace garments but I don't wear it. Because it gives me itchiness. I couldn't hold myself scratching my body. ( Ha.Ha.Ha) I find it interesting and it's good for seduction. I find those lace bra's very sexy. I am not lucky enough to wear it.

I agree with you. LAce's are a good way to seduct men especially me.haha.By the way If laces gives you itchiness then what type of undergarments you prefer wearing jelineex?

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I agree with you. LAce's are a good way to seduct men especially me.haha.By the way If laces gives you itchiness then what type of undergarments you prefer wearing jelineex?
Lace garments attracts you @Caguioa747 because you quoted me. ( Ha.Ha.Ha. ) I am wearing a secrecy undergarment. It prohibits anyone unless they are authorized authority to do investigations.

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB

GioMatos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I've been obssesed with lace even before I was sexually active. I remember being like 13 and watching old 80's music videos and movies such as Purple Rain, Vanity 6, etc. seeing all the girls wearing lace, not as a lingerie or undergarments, but as everyday outfits and being like: "OMG these girls are so freaking hot I hope I can be this sensual and confident one day". I think it is a universal thing that everyone loves lace so, that's maybe the reason why no one talks about it.

Morianna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Lace is on the tame side as far as kinks go, but it's certainly an enjoyable one that most people could relate to. There's just something so sensual about seeing someone in something so sheer, teasing with glimpses and with the promise of something more beneath it. I personally prefer leather over lace, but I wouldn't say no to seeing my partner wearing lace, that's for sure.

Dekaron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I find it very seductive whenever I see a girl wearing a lace bikini. Always gives me a good hard on

Featured Threads

New Personals