Outdoors Nudity

guy348

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
I've gotten back into stripping outside in the last couple weeks, it's so hot. I like to strip down and leave my clothes behind and see how far I can make myself go.

The furthest I've gone so far is about 160meters(525ft) I'm working at further. How far do you guys think i should go?

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Where do you do this kind of stuff?
You can add chill by removing clothes at each breakpoint. Like shirt at 200 yards then after another 200 yards left anything you are wearing at top, another 200 yards pants goes off, another 200 yards, you are completely naked and now run naked for another two hundred yards and run back to collect your clothes, you choose to wear those on way back or just collect and run

guy348

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
In a tree'd area near then river were i live. there a small pathways through the trees, Interesting idea dropping clothes at different points, I'll try it.

The max I can go without having to leave any cover is about 500yards. The max I could go if I was being super crazy is 1000yards.

I usually go as far as i can make my self then cum and walk back to my clothes with cum on my chest. Would be super embarrassed to run into someone like that.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
you can keep your dick stroking while running, it may slow you down but I think it will add some fun

guy348

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
I try to but sometime i loose focus when i think i hear someone. I guess I need to be ok with getting caught once in awhile.

I'd live to be able to get 1000yards from my clothes but I'm just not ready yet.

guy348

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
I did something crazy the other night, at about 10pm it was 4C outside. Went to my usual spot and got naked, and ended up walked all most 1.5 km away from my clothes. it was so amazing.

Readyforyounow19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 28, 2017
Love seeing how far i can walk naked. I recommend leaving your house butt naked not even shoes on and see how far you can walk. I enjoy doin that

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I have tried that too, normally drive to a quiet road in just shorts t-shirt, and flip flops, so not much to take off or put on.
Strip and walk awayI think I have managed to get about 150meters away before hearing another car and hiding by a tree, its great fun, in fact even though its getting colder I may do it again in a few days. :D

Featured Threads

New Personals