• Dominant
May 8, 2018
♡ name: jay

♡ age: 32

♡ location: usa

♡ role: daddy dom

♡ preferred role of partner: little/sub/pet

♡ preferred age of partner: 18-28

♡ what you’re looking for in a partner: I’m currently looking for a cute princess to train, guide and connect with. I would love to build a real connection. I want someone who is willing to learn, and is serious about being the best version of herself. Someone who wants to feel unimaginable amounts of pleasure (and pain). Someone who wants to experience her deepest, darkest fantasies. Someone who is willing to condition her mind, and be trained on it with guidance. In short, I need total dedication and complete submission. I really would like to be someone who is serious about this and is interested in long term as well. I don’t usually have too many preferences but if you are young, petite, pale, who loves to dress up then that would be a definite plus. Also, if you are new that’s another plus.

♡ about you: I love to cook and read. I will provide complete guidance and training for my little sub girl. All the teaching and care points will be emphasized to get into the correct state of mind for the situation. I will help you understand the psychological aspect, and how to get into the correct state of mindset for training for different situations. I do not shy away from depression or mental illness. I want to help you improve and be the best version of yourself. I provide a lot of reassurances and praise to help build your self-esteem and self-confidence. I will have total and complete control over you. I’m okay with long distance.

♡ how to contact you: Here on tumblr or kik @DaddyDom4YngSub

Featured Threads

New Personals