United States (West of the Rockies)

silentlywaiting

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 31, 2014
38 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I want to meet a new play partner, but I want to try something new. Note: This is intended for meeting someone local (Bay Area of California), however, this scenario can be adjusted for online (see the end).

In my head this is how I see our first meeting playing out. We'll exchange some emails beforehand to establish some comfort, but we won't reveal our names or much personally identifying information. We plan to meet for coffee or cocktails. You'll arrive 10-15 minutes early and find a somewhat secluded area at the bar or coffee shop. I'll be able to identify you by an item of clothing you're wearing (or photos we exchange). When I sit we'll exchange some greeting pleasantries and order our drinks. When I pull out my notebook you'll know to stop speaking and to only answer my questions.

The questions I ask will pry into your sex life, your kinks, and your desires. I want you to say out loud (or in a hushed whisper) things you'd typically never verbalize. You'll be expected to answer honestly and openly. These questions may make you uncomfortable which is partially the intent. Ideally you'll squirm and blush.

For every five questions you answer I'll allow you to ask me one question. Unless I feel it'll shift the power dynamic I'll likely answer, however, I reserve the right to be vague or give a non-answer. For this meeting I won't give my name.

After I finish my questions we'll shake hands and go our separate ways. Ideally this will be the first of a series of meetings and we'll work our way to increased exposure.

Eventually I'll start to use the information I acquired during the interviews to start testing you and seeing if I can help you turn your fantasies into reality. At some point, if all of this works out, there will be sexual contact, but the mind game leading up to it is what primarily interests me. You'll likely be naked and exposed in front of me well before I remove an article of clothing. Where that leads, who knows, the skies the limit depending on what I learn about you. You should think of yourself as a test subject. This will start off as clinical.

While I've had D/s relationships and play partners it's always been with someone I know and it typically starts off physically while my primary turn on is the mental. There are benefits to knowing someone in advance, but I'm interested in the mystery. You'll have safe words you can use to end a scene or line of questioning and you'll also have a "trap door" you can use to bow out completely.

In the end, this may not work out. We may meet and it might not click or we may meet and it might click in a whole other way and we instead become friends.

If you're interested drop me an email, but remember, no names and no personal information in the first email. Simply note your interest and I'll followup with a couple of questions.

In regards to online play: Adjust all of the above to be an online meeting except on cam. There will be no nudity required at the start and it may be a few weeks before I start to encourage you to expose yourself. By this time I will have (hopefully) created trust. I can be convinced to accept someone only through chat, but you need to eventually be willing to cam or take photos.

• Kinks:
control, vulnerability, humiliation, interrogation, mental stimulation, bondage, gameplaying

• Experience:
Seven years of open experience in BDSM. Majority of the time I've been a Dominant, however, I have submitted on rare occasions for the purpose of understanding what submissives feel. A great deal of experience with physical domination including spanking, caning, flogging, electrical play, bondage, and more. Over the last few years I've been developing a strong interest in the mental aspects of BDSM dealing with control and humiliation. Often I prefer the mental game to the physical. Online I've been a "taskmaster" to a variety of submissives. I had a relationship with one for more than two years.

• Limits:
Cutting, scat, anything the results in arrest, lies.

Featured Threads

New Personals