slept in

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I woke-up looked and the alarm-clock. I saw it was 8:50. My master says I am to get up at 7:00 everyday and make him breakfast and clean up. if I fail to do so he gives me a warning. with three warnings he will punish me to his hearts desire. I already have two strikes so now I will be punished. I run down stair and see him sitting in the chair next to the sofa. "I slept in sir i'm sorry" I say quickly "I don't give a shit! this is your third strike!!" he yells "yes sir i'm sorry" I say sadly. I crawl over to him on my hands and knees. he smacks my ass as I crawl to him and I let out a little yelp. he laughs "look at me slut" he says calmly I look at him in the eyes and he slaps me "What did I say!?!?!?" "get up at 7:00 sir" I say about to cry "and its 9:00!!! now go and make me breakfast while I get your punishment day ready." -end chapter one- (sorry to stop so soon but I need to sleep. I hope to add more soon)

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I walk into the kitchen and make some scrambled eggs and sausage and put the on a plate and call him in. "done already slut?" he asks happily "yes sir. may I eat something? please?" he stands up and goes through some drawers and pulls out some wet dog food. "do I at least get a bowl" I have a little hope in my voice and he smashes it by saying "nope" calmly. he dumps it on the floor and I get on my hands knees and start to eat. "I don't want a spot on that floor when you get done" I say sadly "yes sir". he starts laughing. "this will be a fun day slut". he finishes eating and starts to watch me eat. I finish in ten minute and just about throw up. "that's a good sleepy girl" he says teasingly "really?" I ask excited "why not" "thank you sir" he hands me a shock collar. "put this on. slut!" "why?" he slaps me "just do it!!!" I put it on "yes sir" -end chapter two- (i'll add more soon this may go on for a while)

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
"This feels weird." I whine He shocks me hard and as I fall to the ground I scream out "sir, sir, sir!!!" He smiles at me as I look up at him from the ground he opens the fridge and pulls out a bottle of mustard and walks into his room he walks out with a sack. "What's in the sack sir" I ask as politely as I can knowing that he'll shove that mustard up my ass (I can only guess that it'll burn. Never tried this) "what's your favorite soda?" he asks knowing the answer "coke sir" he smile "do you know about Mentos and coke?" My eyes water "p-p-please! Please no anything but that sir please!!!" I start to ball. He shocks me but that only makes me cry harder. +sorry for the abrupt ending but I need to go. I might be able to continue tonight+

newgril

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 26, 2014
it is a good story, would be good if you could add a little more detail though as it would really make the story, so you could feel the slaves pain.

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
He starts to gently stroke my hair. "Shh. Hush little baby daddy's here and he's gonna make you hurt and if that pains to much then I'll fuck you hard." He sings gently and soothingly. I start to calm down and I see him over me. Then I notice I'm in the backyard "w-w-why are we out here sir?" He stares at me and I can't tell if he's angry or disappointed "go grab a stick from the tree over there "yes sir" I say soft and submissive I grab a nice thick and strong one but is still flexible "bring it here bitch!" I put it in my mouth and carawl over to him. I go to master, who is now in a lawn chair, he grabs the stick then drapes me over his knee then he uses the stick and swats my ass hard with each swat I whimper. My ass feels like it's on fire and I'm sure it's wetted to holy hell. "Thank you sir" he smiles "your welcome. Wanna lay next to me?" Without a response I rub against his leg and I lay down. +end chapter 3+

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
He walks inside and shuts the screen door and leaves me outside I walk to the door and he comes out that says "$1 ass fucking" it has a string and he puts it around my neck. He pulls up a lawn chair and waits as I sit on my heels kneeling. "You don't have to do this sir. Please don't" he just smiles "would you rather an enema" I look down "I'll be quiet sir" someone walking his dog walks up I don't see him because I'm looking at the ground. He pays the dollar and master suddenly pushes my face to the drive way he starts pounding my ass in public and the worst part is I liked it. Once he finnishes he pulls out and then his Great Dane starts to sniff my ass hole he puts his paws on my back and starts to fuck me the man pays the extra dollar and both master and him laugh away the dogs knot gets stuck in my ass and the owner of the dog says "we will just have to wait for it to deflate" he laughs a little "please do something sir" I sound sad "I like you like this you slut" he walks off "see you inside" +end chapter 4+ (Sorry it's taken so long)

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
The day is finally near an end. Once everything ends outside I walk inside and sit on the couch. He walks in the room "no. No. No. Off the damn furniture" I hop off "I want to keep this clean and slut free. Maybe tomorrow" I start to cook dinner and accidentally burn the food a little you walk in when you smell something burning. "It's okay sir sorry for that" he walks back out later I serve him dinner and we go to sleep together +the end+

Featured Threads

New Personals