Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Connect > Online Play

Old 09-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

LilSubTrainer is on a distinguished road
Default Sadistic daddy dom looking for his young little sub girl to train and own

Name: Kev
Role: Daddy/Master
Years experience: 12
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for: long term relationship - Little, sub, slave, middle, kitten, princess.

**If you donít have honest and genuine intentions, please donít lead me on. I donít expect a relationship right away but I am an honest and transparent person, I expect the same from those I talk with.**

I am a 34 year old Daddy Dom and Master, I have 12 years of experience living this lifestyle though the DD nature was always there just unknown until I learnt the lifestyle existed. I am 100% monogamous and devote my time and attention to one person only. I am happy where my life is at and just want to find a little kitten princess who complements my life. I prefer to live the DDlg lifestyle pretty much 24/7 bar times some discretion is needed. I am open towards long distance.

Iím firm but fair and will adjust to suit your needs, being a Daddy comes naturally to me and isnít forced. I do believe in behaviour modification through punishments and nurturing. I am more about nurturing and guiding along with rewarding good behaviour over punishing bad behaviour., aftercare is always practiced and given and will never be left out.

You must be:

-Female

-Very Clingy

-Very Wanty (ďneedyĒ but I dislike that word)

-Knowledge of the lifestyle (experience not required, newbies are encouraged).

-Enjoy this as a lifestyle not just bedroom antics.

-Know how to communicate.

-Cheeky yet obedient.

-Honest.

-Loyal.

-Monogamous

-Single.

-Young, Pale, ginger, petite, lolita, goth, masochist, redhead (any of this is a plus)

All things will be discussed at length and agreed to before entering into anything, nothing is forced and always open to communication. I am in no rush to get into a relationship, I wish to ensure the next person I devote myself to is a good match before I even consider anything.

Kik: SirJayDom
Old 09-24-2018, 08:37 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

LilSubTrainer is on a distinguished road

OPEN If interested, kik me with your details at: SirJayDom

Tags
daddy dom, daddy for sub, kinky, older men, young submissive