Strap-On Sex

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
This is a huge fantasy for me. My husband has never ever let me near his ass in any way. I am looking to buy a strap on (any recommendations?) because I just have to fulfill this desire of mine.

Wish I could help you fullful your desire. It's a fantasy of mine to have it done to me.

wug

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 29, 2013
I'm straight and I would love to have a girl to fuck me with a strap on

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
I am straight and loves anal and strap on sex much more it's some thing about the control and the pleasure is so good.

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa
Hi

Hey,

This has always been a fantasy of mine, yet still unfulfilled? I am a curious male :)

whatnot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2014
About a year ago I had a sub who loved having her ass played with and stuffed full. I told my slave that seeing how much my slut loved having her ass fucked that it made master want to try it. Little did my slave know that I had already fucked my own ass with a few dildos and plugs and absolutely loved it, and wanted to be pegged so badly, but did not want to give control over to my slave. I found my slave one of those ankle dildos that she could kneel behind me with with a strap on attached that would fuck her ass every time she pulled out of her masters ass, she could not please herself and her master at the same time. Just to make sure master was still in control we were going to use a collar and leash so that I could pull my slave deep into my ass. Unfortunately all of this never happened, thing came up, but ever since I have wanted my ass to be fucked by a female. Being fucked my a male isn't totally out of the question, same with sucking on a strap on, but would much rather be pegged by a dom/sub female.

SandmanR5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2014
Yes

Im a straight male, but I have always dreamed of a girl pounding me with a strapon

N

nick111

Strap-on sex

I am 100% straight and I want to be fucked by a girl wearing a strapon so badly. I have a small penis, especially when its soft, and the idea of a girl fucking my ass with a strapon and holding my little dick between her fingers as cum dribbles out from prostate stimulation is sooo hot. Just love the humiliating aspect of it.

Featured Threads