Strap-On Sex

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
The question is, would you ever let a girl fuck you with a strap on?

Mention if you will, are you straight, bi, gay.

Well im a straight male, and i would like a girl to fuck me with a strap on, atleast once. i wouldn't let a guy, but a girl, sure =).

I have a great size cock, almost 8 inches.

smokieogilvie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 31, 2011
im a straight guy too mainly.... by that i mean i do like cocks but im not into men lol.
i love getting fucked with strapons, but tbh it normaly feels better if the girl uses a handheld dildo.
ive had anal sex with guys before and it was amazing- though they wore condoms- i have a fantasy of a guy cumming in my ass and it leaking out.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
I'm a straight male and i also would like for a woman to fuck me with a strapon. I wouldn't let a guy fuck me. Also i won't suck the strapon.
I don't know if i would let a tranny fuck me, if she's very feminine i maybe would.

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Of course I would let a girl do me with a strap-on. That's how I want to lose my anal virginity. I am a partially bi male meaning I enjoy doing things with men and women but I could only see myself dating and marrying a woman.

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
I am a straight male, and would love for this to happen. I brought it up to my girl, and she got freaked out though :/

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
I'm bi and I would LOVE to try it. I've got a female friend who said she'll do it...let's see if she means it or not :)

jamdare96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2011
im straight and i would let a girl do that, i would at least want to fell what its like

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
girls, maybe tell us have you ever fucked a guy with a strap on? or would you ever fuck a guy with a strap on?

mmiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2011
my domme has a feeldoe, she wrecks me all the time
im bi and i loooove men

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Yes my wife has a strapon (only small) and it's gets her really wet fucking my ass first. She loves to tie me up and force me to suck it first and then fucks my ass. Session including her strapon is always hot and steamy.

Love it.

Frenchplayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2010
As some guy posted above...
I would never let a guy fuck me.
A girl .. maybe ;) It could be kinky ^^

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I'm the same as pretty much everyone else, I would let a girl fuck me with a strapon but not a guy.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I'm unsure about my orientation. But I'd really enjoy strap-on sex I think. And I like as well the idea if a girl locked me up in a CB, put the strap-on on myself and let me fuck her and please her with my own cock in pain in the belt. I think I'd even enjoy a man doing me by a strap-on.

Queen2U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 5, 2011
I have fucked my ex-husband with a vibe-dildo and I never saw him so raging hard. I would jack him off at same time and ... didn't take long at all. ;) We also shared a double-dildo on all fours, ass to ass except my pussy was on my receiving end. Was great fun!

This idea of me using a strap-on on my RL sub just came to light actually. He filled out a slave checklist/questionnaire and ranked being fucked by strap-on and sucking a strap-on very highly. Needless to say... I'm totally turned on by this new news and the next time we meet... it will be administered.

Forgot to add: ex-husband was straight/bi-curious, current sub is straight/ass-virgin

Last edited:

josh03

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 10, 2010
I'm bi curious and yes i would love to be strap on fucked by a women, could tie me up at the same time lol how ever i am a ass virgin.

Featured Threads

New Personals