Male slave seeking master

Dragonclaw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2017
Hello!
I am new to the getdare world so I thought I would say start by introducing myself! I am dragonclaw. I am 22 years old. I’m bi and I’m looking to be a slave. This part of the website was a big selling point for me so I’m excited! I am currently unshaved. I looking for a master or mistress to own me. I am new to the site, but I hope that doesn’t keep you from reaching out and giving me a chance. You have nothing to lose!

My likes
I like a lot of things! I’ll try to narrow it down into a list for you. I love acting like a puppy. It’s so degrading! I love it. I’m pretty new to the anal scene, but with some training, eventually I would love to be a gaping anal whore! I like body writing, ice/was play, and I have a huge interest in bondage! I also have a fetish for feet I know not everyone is into that, but that’s great if you are! I also like bladder control. As frustrating as that one is, it’s awesome having to ask permission for something like peeing.

My dislikes
Keep in mind, just because it didn’t make my list of likes, that doesn’t mean that I’m not willing to do it. I don’t have a very high pain tolerance, but I’m working on it. Cbt is going to make this list. I’m also including line writing.

My limits
I just don’t want to do anything involving scat, social suicide, extreme pain, things like that.

What I’m looking for
I’m looking to explore myself as a slave and I’m hoping that you can coach me. I’m hoping I can bring you pleasure and that this can benefit both of us. I do have a small cock. I don’t mind serving a master or mistress, but it sounds so great to serve a master that actually has a decent sized cock! I’m obedient and I love doing dares on this site!

Availability
I do work during the day. We would mostly play at night and weekends. I’m pretty flexible as far as that goes.

Why you want me
I’ve tried to speak from the heart and be honest! I’m obedient and hard working. I love exploring new things. I genuinely want to serve you and pleasure you. I’m a good slave! You want me

Contact me
My kik is dragonclawslave if you are interest or have questions! I’m looking forward to meeting you!

Featured Threads

New Personals