Picture Gallery Taking Requests!

whowhatwhenwherewh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
Hello all,
I shall soon be posting a photo gallery of the picture I take within the next hour or so.
I am waxing my ass and some of my bush, and will post before/after photos.
There will be photos of my pierced nipples, and of me doing the VCH piercing Q-Tip test.
Of a menthol tablet on my clit.
I am also taking requests!!
Face is my limit, and I don't have muhh by way if insertables (for pussy, I don't do anal, sorry!). Just normal bathroom stuff. Toothpaste is always fun ;)
Please let me know what else you'd like to see :)
Sincerely,
F18/sub <3

SwitchKinkyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
If you haven't already, take the toothpaste photo with the tube of toothpaste sticking out of you. :)

whowhatwhenwherewh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
Oops! Sorry everyone, I'd already finished by the time I got the above request and the PM requests...but how about I start collecting ideas for next time now?
Thank you so much!!
<3
(Album will go up as soon as I figure out how to upload them!)

dabeef93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2016
United Kingdom
love the album
Maybe next time, a picture of your ass normal (bent over legs spread), and then your ass after a good spanking?

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
album down already?
That's a shame. Would have loved to have seen. I'll just have to catch next time I suppose.

whowhatwhenwherewh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
Hello everyone!
Yes, sorry, the album came down in my attempt to edit it while on mobile (bad idea for someone completely incompetent with technology I suppose).
I'll have time this week to make another one I think (the pictures for the original had already been deleted from my laptop...it was just a mess all around anyway.)
So, yes, what would you like to see??
(I can probably purchase some cheap dollarstore items, if you give me a day or two notice!)
Thank again, and sorry about the deletion issue!
Cheers,
<3

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Dollar store items can include little plastic hair clips (the interlocking finger type) attached to nipples, pussy lips, and your clit. Same for clothespins.

Also hair ties can be wrapped around your tits (if small enough) or your nipples.

Small pet collars can be used as bands around larger tits.

Tapers (candles) make nice insertables, if multiple are used.

whowhatwhenwherewh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
I'll for sure pick up clothespins and hair clips next time I'm there (its been raining 24/7 this past week and I bike or walk everywhere). I'll find something candle-like as well.
The one thing I'm not sure of is elastics...1) my nipples are pierced, about 5 months old now, and I', not sure how elastics on nipples would go and 2) I've tried before to get elastics around my tits but I think they are too small or just shaped wrong because they never seem to stay. Suggestions?
I'd also do some body writing, probably in eyeliner or temporary marker, in some more non-visible spots if anyone would like to suggest something of the sort?
Thanks again everyone!

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
Write "Lick me" over your pussy, "Pull me" over one nipple, "twist me" over the other nipple, and my user name on your belly, please.

Tea light candles can be bought at dollar stores dirt cheap, and because of the foil cups, are great for wax play. I don't know about long candles though. If you do get long ones, laying on your back, legs and pussy up, candle inserted and lit, and wax all over your pussy from it melting would make and incredible shot.

whowhatwhenwherewh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
Hello again

I am sorry I've been neglecting kinktalk!
Just posted a new album called "Requests, etc..." with new photos!!!
iamksoma: your body writing pictures are posted!
Everyone else: I am probably working on procuring the items needed!
Thanks everyone!!!

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
I am sorry I've been neglecting kinktalk!
Just posted a new album called "Requests, etc..." with new photos!!!
iamksoma: your body writing pictures are posted!
Everyone else: I am probably working on procuring the items needed!
Thanks everyone!!!

I sincerely hope SOMEONE got to see them.
I know I did not.
I appreciate your willingness to do pics, but if you are just going to remove the album in 5 hours or less, unless people are watching your profile religiously, they will not catch anything.

Featured Threads

New Personals