Mistresskitty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2015
Hello. I am a switch living in the UK and I am looking for a sissy to be my slave on kik. There are some rules. You must have access to a wide aray of female clothes. You must have lots of alone time. You must be willing to do anal. You must be willing to taste your own cum. You must be willing to send photos and videos. You must be willing to shave. All other rules will be discussed when you message me. I am not just looking for a mindless slave, but someone with a personality. Do not message me unless you are going to write an intelligent proposition. Do not lie about your age. Thank you.

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
I'm young boy 18 (Kevin)

Kik d0cum0b

HAve some interesting fetishes

Purplek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2015
You can deckde what clothes I have to buy :)
Im willing to do everything you except.
Im 18 years old and my name is Erik.
Im from germany.
I have som toys we could use.
My kik: _thedownfallofusall_

hellshero54

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 10, 2015
sissy in need

Hello mistress I sent you a pm but please allow me the chance to prove myself to you my kik is mls540

Rituval

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2015
Hey, I'd be interested in being your slave, i'm 21yo, y kik is Gworczyk

DarkRBZ

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
Mistress

I am 16 have a lot of alone time
Kik REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

moneybag574

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2015
Submissive

Hello I am 19 and my kik is moneybag574. I have lots of free time for you to command me, and access to female clothing.

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
Not exactly but...

Hello. I am a switch living in the UK and I am looking for a sissy to be my slave on kik. There are some rules. You must have access to a wide aray of female clothes. You must have lots of alone time. You must be willing to do anal. You must be willing to taste your own cum. You must be willing to send photos and videos. You must be willing to shave. All other rules will be discussed when you message me. I am not just looking for a mindless slave, but someone with a personality. Do not message me unless you are going to write an intelligent proposition. Do not lie about your age. Thank you.

Hello Mistress Kitty.

Im 37 years old, my kik is mcgee1978.
I am Married and live in Switzerland, sadly my wifes clothes dont really fit very well but i have some Lingerie (pantyhose, stockings and a bra) that should fit.
Since im married and have children my free time is a bit limited though.
Dont know if you see if this could work for you but i would like to try this.

greek96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2015
Im perfect for you sir! Im male 18 with a huge bubblebutt and a small cock both shaved. Im willing to do everything u mentioned and i have many girly clothes from my sister. Kik me at thatgirlomegle

IlikeKinks

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2015

I'm down for anything.
yourdreams____ (4 underscores) is my kik

plallerlolly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2016
sissy

I am interested available and willing to be sussub and his cbt and would like to know a little more

Sub golfer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
Hi mistress

Hi mistress your pm doesn't work. Please Kik me papapapa266666
That is a real Kik

Johnsubhypno

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight