United States (West of the Rockies)

areolalover

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2016
30 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Ladies read the whole post first before responding. Respond by messaging me whether interested or not. You dont have to match 100%. Women only.

I am seeking a breast submissive woman for online only. A breast submissive is bdsm of the waist up only. Can be in person or online. Im seeking online only. I am not looking for roll play of any kind. Bdsm is art and fun only. This is not about masturbation. Also i dont care how many masters or doms you have.

What i am looking for: still reply even if you dont match.
1) a woman who is truly submissive 100%
2) a woman with kik messenger or the line app: my kik is brockidaho add me.
3) a woman with webcam and that will use it.
4) a woman who wont argue and will do as told or as requested.
5) a woman with large breasts. But not required. I like all kinds of adult female breasts. Droopy and saggy included.
6) a woman with large and puffy areolas. (areolas are the colored circles around the nipples. The nipple is the part that may or may not stick out.) not required.
7) friendship as well
8) chat

Like i said message me whether you match or not. We can discuss further info.

• Kinks:
Breast submission, rope, clamps

• Experience:
Not one single woman has disliked this after theyve experienced it.

• Limits:
No blood no maiming. As well as this is all one sided for you women. I will in no wise meet you. I will in no wise send you a picture of my face nor of my body. Nor will i call you in anyway. I find that women love mystery rather than fullfillment. And i will not help you masturbate if you get horny in anyway shape or form. Also i will not pay you or go to third party sites to see your cam.

Last edited:

areolalover

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2016
My kik is brockidaho. Message me there so we can chat about it.

Last edited:

areolalover

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2016
Also since ive had a few come forward wanting to do breast submission on a regular basis i have to add this. I am not looking for people to lie to me. I am seeking someone who will be in communication several times throughout the day. Even if its not sub dom every day. I am not looking for a 1 time 3 hour session or 1 hour session or whatever. Im looking for ongoing. Real Subs submit they dont decide after agreement when and where.

areolalover

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2016
Im still here ladies feel free to message me on kik brockidaho or message me here on the site if you want more info and to talk about this. Be sure to read the entire original post please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals