29 M switch seeks Mistress for orgasm control

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
Hello, I'm a 29 year old switch that is fairly new to the scene and wants to get into it gently. I live with my partner but we haven't been intimate in a very long time.

What I would like is a situation where for an agreed upon time period (initially 2 months, then 6 months at a time if we are both happy with the arrangement) a Mistress would own my orgasms. I would not be allowed to orgasm without first asking for and receiving permission. It would be up to the Mistress whether to deny the request, approve it, or assign a task (within my limits) that must be completed before I can cum. The Mistress will specify a number of days so that if I choose to not complete the task then I cannot ask for permission again until that many days has passed.

Ideally we would agree on several punishments which could be assigned if I cum without permission (I don't intend to) and I will be honest as yo whether I have cum or completed a task.

I'm still learning my likes and limits bit here are my hard limits that I know for sure;
Public, illegal, permanent, family or partner or friends, scat, very painful, webcam, face pictures

I'm looking forward to hearing from any Mistresses who are interested in this arrangement or something similar.

Partymouse

Featured Threads