United States (West of the Rockies)

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
27 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male under 50

I'm 26, ftm with all my parts. I've been on hormones for 3 years. I'm getting divorced (but still living with my soon-to-be-ex), but I'm looking for someone to control most parts of my life (some eating/drinking, bathroom control when I'm not at work, when to do college homework/chores, body/cunt hair) and make me into their sexual plaything. I'm not looking to meet-up...ever. I am not really willing to send pictures, but I might consider it after a bit of trust has been built. I am very kinky, and I'm looking to be made to feel like a sex object. I am not willing to do anything feminizing, but I have no problem calling my parts tits or cunt (I actually prefer calling my clit a clit). I'm not looking for complete control, and I work a lot so I'm not available for 24/7 contact, but if we hit it off I'll find ways to be more available. I'm looking to submit to anyone, woman, man, ftm, mtf, non-binary...doesn't matter to me. I'm also down for some role-play. I usually respond more if you build up to degradation, rather than jumping in with calling me worthless. I have kik and skype messenger...PM me here and if we hit it off I'll give you those :)

• Kinks:
Humiliation, degradation, and urethral play are my primary kinks but I'm flexible and willing to work with your interests

I completed this map which is more in depth: black pins are things I get off on but realistically wouldn't really be comfortable doing, green pins are things I've done and enjoyed, purple pins are things that interest me that I would be willing to try
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map563ac31534d2b3.50151542

• Experience:
I've played for many different online doms, but people drift apart. If we hit it off I'm completely submissive, if we don't get on the same page I won't be as willing to trust you.

• Limits:
No permanent, no obvious public, nothing that would get in the way of working or hinder my ability to work at 100%, no blood (accidents happen but nothing intentional or where blood is the principle goal), no scat, no kids

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Kik me johncarter2595

I need to see more from you than just this. Respond to my post in some way, show you read it. What do you want to try with me...stuff like that. I realistically won't reply to these sorts of responses.

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
I'll be your Master. I can already see all the fun things you'll get to do... ;)

Teasing, edging, self-fonding, and so so so much more where that came from. ;)

Kik: NPC_Dude

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Phanton is a fun slut, always up to a challenge.
The bitch deserves a good Dom and I wish the cunt luck.

Featured Threads

New Personals