Seeking irish dom needs new sub

ynotfagan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy." Dante..

This quote says it best I lost my Sub almost 6 month ago and still smile when i think of her but am saddened that I no longer have her. I am looking for a new Sub that has experience or is new I am more the ready to teach a new comer the joys and satisfaction that control can bring them.

My hands and my mind are what i use to discipline
I am open to all people. ill review my likes as BBW is not a preference more the person. I am dominant but as a master i still need to learn. I am different in that my passion is for the mind of my Sub ,her needs requirements and emotional and physical support. Soulless sex doesn't work for me and I am willing and still need to learn. I am funny (in a funny way lol) compassionate but firm as a master and protective of my Sub. They will have needs and requirements which i will protect. You are also correct about a fetlife EGO, but as in most of my life I am honest to the person who gets to know me. I have had a challenging life but I am stronger for it. My own pain has been immense but now I help others. Please ask of me as I will ask of you and if you want lets chat, get to understand each other. But please please research what being a sub means and let’s see if your needs and requirements can be meet by me. I will require respect, loyalty, commitment, obedience, but I will offer my sub the same.

Featured Threads

New Personals