IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
22 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Sup all you lovely kinksters,

A very good morning/afternoon/evening/night. My name is KingIfrit, aka IfritLeonheart as well for those that are known on Kink Talk. It's been about.. roughly five or so months since I've last really searched and looked for a nice and wonderful submissive. Anyway, for those interested, I'll simply leave any information regarding me, what I'm looking for, what you can expect as well as a small application you can either send to my PM box or my KiK/Skype. Here goes nothing!

About me:
As far as my name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we got to that base in our trust level. I'm twenty-two years old, stand at a height of between the six foot one and six foot two and weigh around the two hundred and fifty pounds. I have blond short hair, green/grey eyes and moderate facial and body hair. I have about two years of dom experience in which I had a long-term relationship for a year before my submissive had to cut it off thanks to her personal life. As far as my vanilla and every day likes go I work as a pump/mechanical engineer at a sand dredging company in The Netherlands. Meaning that I won't have all the time in the world, but will spend and do my best to guide any submissive that wishes me as their dominant. My timezone is GMT+1 so I'd prefer someone with that same timezone, although a different one isn't super duper terrible either.

As far as my vanilla likes and such goes they are:
Gaming, watching anime, watching movies, cuddling up with whoever is nice enough to allow me to cuddle with. Hopefully my next submissive. And apart from that nothing overly important. Hope you don't mind me talking about my job either.

As far as my sexual likes, here are some of them:
Likes: petplay, ageplay, feet, assplay, watersports, nipple-torture, tit-torture, humilation/degrading, semi/hidden public, clothes fetish (swimsuit, schoolgirl), edgeplay, blatter control, roleplay, spankings.

Those are what I know from myself so far. Might be subject to change, who knows. If I found out more I can always alter and add them.

What I'm looking for/expect from you:
I'm looking for a loyal FEMALE submissive who's willing to push her limits for me. A couple of things that I expect from my submissive is to be active. I know you don't have all the time in the world to invest into me, but I atleast expect to hear from you on a daily basis. An hour conversation is enough for this, really. What I also expect is for my submissive is to be honest with me. A long-term relationship like this is build out of trust, so lying to me will not make me want to keep you around. I'm searching for someone who's willing to do a daily task, variating from edges, to semi/hidden public to other forms of masturbation (or not). Another thing I expect from my submissive is that she's willing to either share pics (face doesn't have to be included, but bonus points if you do), videos or even just audio. I've seen too many boys making fake profiles on here stating that they are 'girls' only to be revealed when they don't want to send pictures of proof and I'm loathing that. I know that this'll take time, so don't worry about that, I'll allow my submissives to basically pace out what they're comfortable with. However if left long enough with it, I might end the current relationship. Simple as that. Just adding this here after an edit as well. I came to find out that my largest turn on during this all is picture proof of tasks completed. So, if you're uncomfortable with sending pictures, maybe think twice before sending me a PM.

What can you expect from me?:
You can expect my trust, my kindness and my friendship/love once a proper relationship is made between us. I'm one of the more kinder dominants as I don't really care whether or not you call me 'Master' or 'Sir' as long as you listen to what I ask of you and do what I ask you to do. Once you start showing disobedience that's when I change into a more strict dominant in order to make you listen. I don't mind someone being bratty occasionally out of playfulness, but if it happens too often, or you do it just to simply spite me, then I'm sorry. I'm probably not meant to be your dominant then.

How to contact me:
There are a couple of ways to contact me. I'm almost always available on Skype and KiK as well as my Gmail, although less on Gmail than Skype and KiK. If you're interested in becoming my submissive please send me a PM on here with your KiK/Skype/Gmail- or simply add me- along with these answered questions.

What is your prefered name?:

What is your age?:

What are your likes?:

What are your dislikes?:

What are your limits?:

Do you have any experience with being a submissive for others? (Please list the experience)?:

Do you any toys (if any please list them)?:

Please describe your physical description, or add a picture that's recent:

Why do you wish to become my submissive?:

Why did you choose to live the kinky lifestyle?:

What are you looking for/expect to happen from this relationship?:

Contact Information:
KiK: IfritLeonheart
Gmail: [email protected]

Closure:
This was everything that I've really needed to tell or wanted to ask you. If there are any questions left unanswered, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, add me on KiK or Skype to ask them. I'm a friendly guy, just looking for both love and lust at the same time. I don't bite, unless you kinkily ask me to. For now, this is goodbye.

Yours Truly,
KingIfrit

• Kinks:
Check Above.

• Experience:
Check Above.

• Limits:
Check Above.

Featured Threads

New Personals