United States (West of the Rockies)

wedgiebro20

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2016
22 year old dominant male seeking a slave male of any age

I have three spots open for new slaves and they should be expecting a long term relationship. I have been a master for a couple years now. To be my slave please be willing to totally committed, that means i want your pubic hair shaven, you cant wear underwear anymore, and you wont ask questions. I am a strict, but fair master and I never show my face, but i give you a description of who I am. I like for my slaves to use their imaginations. Also there will be punishments if you dont obey or forget a task, but there will also be rewards for being a good slave boy.

To apply to be my slave you must give a description of who you are, your age, your likes and limits, and a front and back picture of you (in underwear or naked) ill let you choose, bu there is a right answer. lastly with your pictures send in your dick size.

please send your application to my kik Smoothjq.

• Kinks:
im very well trained in wedgies, anal, spanking, masturbation control/denial, and so on.

• Experience:
I was a slave myself for a year, but ive been a master for two years now.

• Limits:
I dont like scat, blood, piss, family/friends, permanent, or public tasks

wedgiebro20

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2016
Guess what guys a new spot opened up so I'll be taking on another slave.

Mugi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 1, 2016
I appreciate the offer but uh, Illinois is EAST of the Rockies, like most of the classifieds here... in the West of the Rockies section...

Featured Threads

New Personals