BDSM Ideas

Dom3216

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Any tips on how to make my sub scream or shout during punishment? She used to be in soccer so she has a high pain tolerance. I have tried various methods such as whipping her pussy , twisting her nipples and wax torture but the most she has ever given me is a winner or a squeal. Any ideas on how to provoke a larger reaction from her?

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
the cane!-it never fails!

the cane!-it never fails!buy a nice 'whippy' one-her 'sit spot'should be her most sensitive area(the area the bottom joins the thighs)-a few good whacks with the cane there and she will be 'squealing' all right!:D and don't forget to give her extra strokes if she moves out of position or tries to protect her bottom during the caning-that will soon teach her to obey her master!;)

Attachments

• 3c3ab_4f61.jpg
    3c3ab_4f61.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Any tips on how to make my sub scream or shout during punishment? She used to be in soccer so she has a high pain tolerance. I have tried various methods such as whipping her pussy , twisting her nipples and wax torture but the most she has ever given me is a winner or a squeal. Any ideas on how to provoke a larger reaction from her?

Most often you will find this isn't really something you can just evoke by simply trying harder, there are often "tough" subs who just keep quiet. I have seen some girls who start squawking at the first bite of a clothes peg and others who let out little more than a hiss during a hard caning. And it isn't simply about pain tolerance either, some very masochistic subs have been inflicting pain on themselves for so long that they are in control and "own" that pain. It becomes part of how they enjoy and process it. It can also come from years playing solo at home in their room having to keep quiet so they didn't alarm their parents!
You can try discussing it with her to tell her you want to hear her but that may just result in a faked response. Sounds to me like you just have a tough girl, everyone is different so try to concentrate on the positives and not keep pushing for a response that may never come.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Why does everyone always assume pain is an effective punishment????

Have you considered that pain just isn't a suitable punishment? If she's not making sound because she had learned how to handle discomfort and pain, you'll Have to deal with it. You don't want to go so far inflicting pain trying to get an audible reaction that you damage or cause harm. If she is a masochist with high pain tolerance, corporal punishment isn't going to be effective. You'll have to be creative and do some research to figure out something that actually is punishment for her. Honestly, punishment should correct a behavior. It's more likely to do this of it's related to the infraction than just random pain.

Pain_is_Pure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Cedar Lake aka Hell

Try harder my friend :p

Put a blind fold on her and put fish hooks in her nipples. Try squeezing her nipples with pliers. Bite her nipples, slap her face until she cries...

Someone recommended the cane, the cane works, make some noise with it though. Don't give her light taps for 45 minutes till she starts getting red marks. Making a girl scream and cry by spanking/caning/hitting with a brush or belt is not that hard. Don't try and be sexy if you want her to scream. You have to leave some welts/bruises.

Good luck

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Maybe its time to try something different.

How does she feel after an orgasm? Is she too sensitive to touch? If so, then try to force a 2nd or 3rd orgasm from her. Or maybe orgasm denial is the way to get her to be more vocal.

How about mild electric shocks? You can do this with simple devices like a dog's shock collar or one of those electric fly swatters (the kind that look like a tennis racket). The collar is interesting as you can use the remote to trigger it, so she won't know when it will happen. Or you can include a blindfold if using the fly swatter.

Interested to see what, if anything, you come up with to get her to be more vocal.

Featured Threads

New Personals