So.. Adult Babies

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I have met many on the internet before, but never quite understood what part of it they enjoy.

It seems that the adult baby kink includes losing bathroom privilidges and sexual priviledges like masturbation or orgasm, but what is the point, past self humiliation?

Please explain :D

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
I personally don't do the baby side of things, but I've had "babies" before that tried to cross into slaves.... usually doesn't work.

The babies seem to have it all about the unconditional love stuff. Role models, etc.

The best place to ask would be one of their many forums. My ex was fond of www.aby.com

-M

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
I had two kids already :D

(not putting down anyones fetish by any means)

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
Like I said, from the other side of things, I probably can't answer questions to the babyside, but I can answer specifics about the care-giver side.

-M

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
It sounds to me like there might be a tad bit of attraction to the domination a "parent" figure holds on top of the nurturing, loving, and the care-giving aspect. Not real sure there could easily be several different reasons depending on the person I imagine.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
The dipaer thing happened to me a couple of years ago, and I totally freaked out. I wasn't aware of the guy's intentions and didn't really know how to react. So I just got dressed and went home in a second. I left a message the next day saying I don't think we should date anymore.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Baby Kink

I experienced baby kink via accident. Meaning my first husband was so jealous of our new born baby that he would put on two diapers (just to make it fit) and suck a bottle in the middle of the floor to get my attention. This was in 1986 at that time I did not know it was a fetish. I did not get turned on but when I would try to pull the pretend diaper off him, he would have an erection that was out of this world.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
While i would think as in most fetishes, it isn't about or rather not only about the fetish in of itself, it is about the sub wanting and needing someone to have that type of control over them, as well as the Dominate party wanted to have that control over the sub. While i am sure or rather i assume that since they doing it they get some type of gratifying feeling out of it. Sometimes it is paired with the watersports and/or scat fetish where they have the sub actually use the diaper to go to the bathroom in, and i have even seen dominate males and females actually change them using wipes after they have so maybe they gratification out of the nurturing them aspect of it...

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
The variant is DL, where the "baby" side is de-emphasized, but the D/S of diapers and control and the diapering of the person as well as teh feeling of the [temporary] warmth of teh diaper on the other person, and the desperation and the occaional mutual switching or roles or the parallel roles, and the thriill of the "taboo" and, of course, the convienence of it, too...

Yea, I know a bit about it... :)

RedApple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2009
I'm not really an adult baby, more of a diaper lover - But I do enjoy to be babied that once in a while.

For me, it's the humiliation, that is the biggest part of the fetish. Being told I cannot use the toilet, being told I have to use the diaper and then sit in my own mess for a hour or more. I just love it, I cannot get enough of it - Plus I love the feeling of a used diaper. I also like being dominated by my girlfriend.

Being called a naughty boy, told to stand in the corner with my hands on the head, being spanked over her knee being called a naughty baby - It just makes me rage with excitement.

Diaper "punishment" is also another thing I adore, being tied up and put into a nice disposable diaper (usually, more than 1) and being humiliated, called names, teased etc it is just amazing.

When my genitals are encased in diapers I feel like I am on top of the world.

Reactions: Krb4444

randles400

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 22, 2009
bridgeton,nj
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=3725#post3725

yeah i have and love diapers they feel great, my mom and sis in law told me to wear them because they always see skid marks in my undies

JBaker85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2009
i am into diapers im a D/L i like to wear diapers for fun and usein em some times. i just like they way they feel when i have one on i think there comfy.

loser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 10, 2011
sheffield
My personal thoughts

It may be difficult to understand as many different people react differently and have their own reasoning for this fetish for some its the parent figure and unconditional love, others for domination purpose, however myself personaly i am not an adult baby as such but will wear nappies for humiliation and follow instruction as to what to do with them before and after tasks.

Like I say if you have any questions please contact me id be happy to explain further but for me its purely the humiliation factor.

babyemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2016
I'm incontinent and have been since I was about twelve due to some serious head trauma from a sports injury. The diaper aspect of AB/DL is a must for me simply because of that. I found the AB side when I was around sixteen and was totally intrigued, finally realizing that I wasn't crazy for not disliking or rebuking my diapered situation. Ever since then, I've considered myself an AB/DL because it's amazing to have someone care so much about you and give you so much of them while still being a partner and boy/girlfriend. It's a crazily amazing experience and I definitely love it.

I'm up for PM's if you've go any questions!!

jcff126

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 17, 2016
The way I look at being an adult baby is 2 things one it is the control that someone has over someone else the 2nd part of it is the adult baby forgetting the stresses of the realm world when in "little" mode they tend to forget about adult responsibilities and stress for a while and be able to relax

Acceleration

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 30, 2016
I have no idea how I got this deep into it - but there was a very cute guy I was F-W-B'ing, and he won me a teddy at a fair.

Apparently I looked cute with it, and later at home after a few drinks I was slumped on his lap and he plaited my hair into bunches.

I think the phrase here would be "one thing led to another and"... well I never knew it was a kink (ok I knew watersports existed, and that rubbing one out when I was bursting was fun), but suddenly there were nappies in my life and I called him Daddy.

We're not together anymore, but I'm still fond of the memories. And there's been littles of my own as well now!

sb717

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2022
I started wearing diapers, with no desire to be little or femmy, because I wanted to humiliate myself. Something like 15 years ago I went to WMM, and found Sarnoga. Started training with his diaper files. I've been wearing diapers on and off ever since. It was not long after I began wearing that I quickly developed a strong sexual attraction to diapers and being diapered (TY Sarnoga). At this time, pretty much just the thought of diapers would get my blood to boil over. As the years have gone by I've tried more things, acquired more ABDL everything. I found out, about 5 years in or so, that I enjoyed also being little. The world is a stressful place, and being able to regress and see the world through the innocent eyes of a child, I mean not pretending to, but really experiencing it again, is a most wonderful and amazing treasure. Worth so much more than money to me. So, what's the term.. I've been chasing a dragon, hehe. There is quite a lot one can do in the ABDL playspace. So many interesting and stimulating ways to humiliate and embarrass. To control and dominate. You can really mess with a persons mind with this stuff. It hasn't gotten boring for me yet. I hope it never does. A year or so ago I accepted the fact that I am a Sissy Baby at heart. As much as I don't want to be. It's my nature and I live it. The first time I stood before my wall mirror, wearing my satin baby dress, bonnet, mittens, booties, diaper, and frilly diaper cover, the first time I looked at myself like that, I came in my diaper almost instantly. It was amazing. I am a Sissy Baby and this fetish is the best thing ever! lol

Sorry for rambling, I just love talking about diapers.

mommys sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 23, 2023
I know I am very late to this party but hope this helps if anyone is still wondering.
Being a caregiver is one of my wife's kinks, being a sissy mine. She agreed to try mine if I tried hers. and now at home, I am mostly a little girl. the diapers falls more into a D/s dynamic for us as I don't really like them but being a little is fantastic, it is not sexual for me and a lot of other adult babies and littles I talk to are also ACE while in little space. for me it is about letting the stress of the world go, I don't have to make decisions or worry about things. it is about having the feeling of unconditional love. we do, do some sexual age play but that is about power exchange and I am not age-regressed at that point.
so to break AB/DL down a bit:

DL: the most strait forward. this person likes diapers usually a kink. but sometimes just as an emotional jockstrap.

AB: can refer to being a little, an age player or an age regressor, for at least two reasons this all got lumped into AB. In the past, we did not have some of these terms so they all got lumped together and a lot of us can shift between two or more of these given the situation.

age player: someone who acts a different age for the purposes of a kink/BDSM scene.

Little: as the age represented is for the most part the only difference I will also include middles and ab here. Also considered a kink by most but can enter "Little space" across between sub-space and age regression usually in little space is asexual. middles are about the same but don't go below being a tween and are more likely to be sexually active in their middle space. adult babies as you would probably guess are the same they world mostly say their "regressed" (really little space age) runs from infant to toddler. rarely do we get stuck in little space, if need be I can go from feeling like an eight yr to being able to handle an adult situation almost instantaneously.

age regressor(AKA AgeRe): Not a kink it is a psychological coping mechanism. when an individual is age-regressed they have the cognitive abilities of the age they are regressed to and only rarely can be brought out of this state through external or internal means.

Bloodfight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2011
I’m surprised there is not more dd/lg posted I love having a little. Maybe I’m in the wrong place.

Featured Threads

New Personals