Male 18 Bottom for Dominant woman.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Hello!
I am an 18 year old male looking for a dominant woman on kik.
I am more of a bottom than a submissive - when I'm horny, I can act really submissively and love showing myself off to dominant women who order me around. I am not looking for a proper submissive lifestyle as I simply don't have the time and haven't yet decided if that is the lifestyle for me.
So instead, I would like a dom/mistress who would be willing to order me around, use me, be sexually dominant towards me etc when I am willing - I will tell you when this is ;)

I love cock and ball bondage, edging, cock slapping, teasing. I'm experimenting with using pegs atm though I still find they hurt a bit more than they give pleasure. I am also able to take videos and pictures - however not of my face, at least not at first. I need to build up a level of trust before I'm willing to do that. If the relationship becomes longer term I might let you control more aspects of my life such as whether or not I'm allowed to cum on certain days etc.

I don't do scat, public, incest - really taboo things basically. I don't do anal at the moment, maybe willing to try it with someone if I get to trust them and perform for them a lot.

Please if you do contact me on kik, know that I will ask for a live photo of some sort because I've had bad experiences with fakes and don't want that again.

My kik username is camaikun

I look forward to hearing from you.

Featured Threads

New Personals