Some nice girl for private gym fantasy?

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
Me, 41yo boy, you preferable little bit younger but more than age is important that you want to experiment and have no preconceptions or blocks . I may be your trainer and give you really hard exercise in warm room. I hope you don't mind to sweat, i love to see you all bathed in sweat, all your sexy body and I feel i must have you. I'm taking off all your clothes and your shiny body makes me crazy aroused, petting you so close to your body I can smell your natural scent what i feel fills my already full balls with more semen. I wish to cum it all out but you deserve your pleasure, darling. Now you must drink because you sweat like river. Stop playing with my cock, let me cool down and let me finger your wet pussy and caress your body, smearing sweat allover you and getting you closer and closer. I must fuck you, yes, i love to see your body and face while doing it. I know i won't last too long but maybe some anestethic gel will help. My cock slides smoothly in your pussy and i stop for a while, give you a kiss and say how much i want you and if you like i cum my load allover your sweating body. You saying : " yes, dear, i want to watch you cumming my horny boy. " I'm fucking you faster and you moan but im such close babe, I almost cummed. " you whisperring : " I'm also close and you need to cum my boy, look on my shiny face and body.. " i felt incredible strong wave of pleasure allover my body. I so so took my dick out and almost screamed in pleasure,: " I'm coming babe, yes. " First spurt of cum, then another and another flooding your body and upi think you can see on me how amazing pleasure did i feel . But now you, i will finish you with my tongue, i want you feel like in heaven, yes, keep moaning, your sweary bodybsrarts to shake and finally. Your orgasm is such pretty, fountain of your juice is flooding my face and then we both feel in hug such amazing relief.
Babe, i just closed my eyes, imagined your orgasmic pleasure and cummed out my 5 days load, cummed a lot for your sexy body. Feel such nice now.
Write me soon if you want to talk. Need You dear... cannot wait

Featured Threads

New Personals