Abdl sissy needs a good telling off

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
I’ve been a bad little sissy, ever since i lost my daddy I've been a bratty little cunt!

I've stopped wearing my nappies (diapers), training my bottom, keeping to my set age restrictions On tv and games, keeping to my bed time and schedule, removed my chastity cage and everything else that made me a good sissy girl.

I feel like ive lost a part of me i want back, i want to be locked, i want to be sent to bed early, i want to be banned from anything higher than a PG, I want my plugs in and my diapers.

help me get back on track, set my bed time and when i have to be ready for bed, age ratings, how long im locked, if i have to wear a diaper and what plug i have to use and how long (Smallest to largest princess, brat, punishment and tantrum), tell me off, send me to the corner, make me write lines. like i said i feel like a bratty cunt!

Everyone who messages me or leaves a comment will get a proper thank you message if not Ill spend 2 hours in the corner plugged, the person that leaves the best training and makes me cry like a little girl will get my kik and ill try to keep a blog diary of my journey.

Featured Threads

New Personals