Putting Super Glue on a Q-tip and putting it down your Urethral?

IObeycommands767

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2018
Has anyone actually done this because im curious, how they remove the item after seems stupid idea to me but i see it on many CBT instruction videos now...does this play actually happen in real time sessions?

Reactions: Darrenpain

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Its not super glue as store bought type.

Its medical glue, like they use when you split your head, its dissolvable.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Actually there is very little difference. Medical glue will actually dissolve more slowly than craft type superglue. The active ingredient is cyanoacrylate, the medical version is actually 2-octyl cyanoacrylate which is primarily less toxic and irritating than methyl (or ethyl) cyanoacrylate. The solubility when used internally for wounds is typically days so using it as described is totally stupid unless you enjoy spending the evening in your local ER.
Playing with superglue is an advanced kink and requires a great deal of care, external use only. If you glue your finger to your dick at least its not going to kill you, blocking your urethra could.

IObeycommands767

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2018
Well that being said what if the item was hollow so you could still urinate like a silicone tube would that be safe also how long till it would wear off to come out

Thanks for replying to me aswell :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No, the problem is introducing the glue into such a small opening by any means cannot be controlled.
The glue bond can last from several hours to several days so again for that unpredictability alone it is a very bad idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals