Chastity without testicles

marissa353

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2016
Does anyone know of an affordable chastity device that doesn't need to go around balls? I am getting an orchie soon (trans surgery that removes the testicles, but leaves the penis) and while I am super looking forward to it, the only downfall is it looks like chastity will be removed from kinky play. All I can find are ones that use a prince albert piercing (I don't want that) or are full belts that cost hundreds of dollars (I'll be broke from paying for surgery). Any alternatives you know of?

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Suggestion if interested.

Check your messages you may contact me on kik regarding my message.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
All I can find are ones that use a prince albert piercing (I don't want that) or are full belts that cost hundreds of dollars (I'll be broke from paying for surgery). Any alternatives you know of?

There is a technique called tethering. I read about it overy a year ago. You may find it via a web search. If you can't find it. Send a note and I will search.

It involves adding a bulb into a bulge in the eurethra.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
You may want to look into a frenum piercing. There are plenty of devices available for it and it's secure as a PA without the major commitment.

iSlideForYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2017
Aus
I really like the idea of a frenulum piercing, tethering also seems like a valid option.

Check out the tetherspout device.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Check out chastity panties
Or some ring that are bound called "gates of hell"
Some chastity cages have got a rope that is beeing bound behind the back/ass or so... hope my ideas help. You just have to google...

Reactions: marissa353

Featured Threads

New Personals