The 12 Dares of Christmas

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello folks, I've been off the grid for quite some time but really wanted to share this idea I've had for the holiday season.

My 12 Dares of Christmas is like a bucket list of dares for female submissives, sluts and slaves, some easy some not but all fun.
The basic rules are easy, your aim is to complete all 12 dares before Christmas. Now so this isn't a one sided affair I expect reports for every completed dare, they can be posted here if you want to brag about your successes or emailed directly to me. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but in this case its 50 words, either get a pic of the dare or a 50 word (minimum) report.
So with the rules out of the way here are the first 4 of the 12 Dares of Christmas, there will be 2 more sets of 4 over the next few days.

1. Go out to a public place wearing a skirt or dress without panties, find somewhere secluded or not (up to you) and masturbate to edge using your fingers. [Change rooms and restrooms are ok]
2. Find 3 different household items you can insert into your cunt. They must fit so you can wear panties over and do normal activities. Use each one for 30 minutes each and at least 30 minutes apart. Wear while doing normal house chores, cooking etc.
3. Strip naked and fit a clothes peg onto each nipple, start a timer set for 30 minutes and stand in front of a mirror with legs wide apart and hands on head. Your aim is to wait out the 30 minutes, if you fail to make 30 take note of the time you give up. If you had remaining time you must now edge that many times, i.e. 12 minutes remaining = 12 edges.
4. Call up a friend (or find a stranger if thats your thing) and give them a Christmas handjob or blowjob, get them to cum on your face and/or tits and allow the cum to dry completely, no washing for at least 4 hours. OR If you prefer girls, eat them out until they cum, again no washing or cleaning your face for 4 hours. OR Solo, masturbate to edge for 45 minutes using your hands, keep wiping your juices on your face and/or tits then leave it to dry for at least 4 hours. In all options YOU DO NOT GET TO CUM.

Ok thats it for the first set, look out for more dares over the next few days.

Merry Christmas!!!!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
This seems like a fun set of dares, with a lot of variety. Will try them if I get the time to ;)

Reactions: The king

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
What about for guys

You can always do 12 for the guys, It would certainly improve christmas for me. I do not like christmas.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HE SAY, HE DOESN'T LIKE CHRISTMAS.
No I don't, sorry but thats just how I feel, I'm sick of it already and it is still November.

Humbug, Humbug and a merry Humbug.:p

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
You can always do 12 for the guys, It would certainly improve christmas for me. I do not like christmas.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HE SAY, HE DOESN'T LIKE CHRISTMAS.
No I don't, sorry but thats just how I feel, I'm sick of it already and it is still November.

Humbug, Humbug and a merry Humbug.:p

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Well keeping on the christmas theme how about filling your underwear with holly for so long.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
or edging 12 times a day until christmas with no orgasm.
Advent nipple clips, having to wear nipple clips for a number of minutes acording to which on advent date it is. so long for the first, so long for the second etc.
or
advent no underwear day. Some sort of random selector that choose whether you wear underwear for the day or not. played for each advent day.
or
how about a daring christmas present, When your wife,gf,bf whatever asks what you want for christmas, you have to say you want some sexy underwear, of the opposite sex to yours. If they ask if your joking you have to say your serious about wanting some and it would really make your christmas if you got some.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This was from last year, there was so little response that I didn't bother to complete them. If I get some interest this year I will finish the others, if I can find them lol...
As to the question of a version for males, if anyone wants to do that please start another thread as this one is for females only.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
How about this....

I will do the first four and have the report posted by Monday.

If I do this, you will post all 12.

If I fail, I will post a nude photo of myself.

Reactions: oddjobber

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok with a slight modification, if you get the first 4 done by Monday I will post the next 4 and you then have 4 more days to finish those. If they are done by Friday I will post the final 4.

Last edited:

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Can we put a weekend into that time frame? During the week, my kinktime is greatly limited.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok sure, plenty of weeks before Christmas still so lets make it a week rather than 4 days.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great reports, sounds like you really had a lot of fun! Nice to see some original ideas with the insertions in no2.
Well you've got there and earned the next 4 so here they are;

5. In one day masturbate 3 times to orgasm. Each time must be in a different location,
must use a different method (i.e. finger clit, insertion, toy, humping, ect) and each
session must be at least 1 hour apart.

6. Dress up slutty or at least sexy including sexy panties. Now go to a public place
such as a mall etc and go into restrooms. Lock yourself in a stall and strip off all
your clothing totally. Put the panties on your head and count SLOWLY to 100, you can
masturbate if you want (no orgasm allowed) but not required.

7. Decorate your naked body as a Christmas tree, use actual tree trimmings or improvise
with whatever you have. I will also allow you to draw the decorations on if thats
easier. When done stand for 20 minutes with your hands on head, extra credit if you have
a window or doorway you can show off in.

8. Collect a bunch of small dry twigs, enough to cover a regular sheet of letter size
(A4) paper. They should be small enough that you can easily snap them up. Lay a towel on
your seat of preference (can be anywhere you will sit for half an hour or more) and
arrange the twigs into an overlapping mat. Now sit your bare ass on the twig mat and
wait 30 minutes, when the time is up toss a coin twice and use the following to find
your fate.
2 heads, you're done!
1 head and 1 tails, wait another 15 minutes then try again.
2 tails, squirm your ass around and wait another 15 minutes then try again.
Keep going until you have tossed 2 heads or you give up in which case you must ask for a
punishment.

If you finish these 4 before next Monday you can unlock the final 4 dares of Christmas!

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you, Dr. O.

Wow. #7 sounds like fun. A LOT of fun. This could be one of the best dares I have come across recently.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Any other ladies care to join in? This isn't just a private thing.
IzzAvenged has been so keen I expect the final 4 dares will be revealed on Monday.

Featured Threads

New Personals