Nicole exhibitionism requests

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
Hello everyone, I am dariodragon7, owner of Strawberry the girl you saw on my albums.

The focus of this thread is exposing her through requests made from you all.

You can request anything, from a pose to a fansign or body writing even a dress up a close up of a single body part or the use of a particular toy (of course if we have it)

Pics will be faceless for now (she just started so is still a bit shy about that)

Your requests will be uploaded here on my profile in her album. You can also be tagged if you wish

How will be the requests accepted?

- No PM's, only topic posts because she will read through the topic and given the time difference between us she might make the requests in advance and send them to me later so i can upload them

- No pics swap in private and no contacting her for any reason, whoever bothers her in person will be blocked and any further future request will be ignored

- A single user can make only one request every 24 hours. A new request won't be considered until the pic is actually uploaded

- No videos, only pictures

How does the priority system works? Yes there's a priority system

- Users who commented her pics will always comes first (with a bigger priority for degrading and humiliating comments and for those with more comments)

- Then it's girls requests (of course unless it's clear from your profile I will value personally if I believe you are actually a girl or not)

- Everyone else comes after however we will not make any differences between Doms/Dommes and subs

Be polite and don't think pics are given. If your request is rude it will be discarded, if your request is silly we might discard it as well but we will tell you so to give you the chance to change it

No forms for requesting pictures, just be sure to be clear on details

If you want a particular pose, link it or show it (always on topic), be sure to tell us if she must be naked or if she needs to put something on and such.

Also on important note, she won't do any of the following: scat, piss, messy, illegal and anything that can harm her or put her in danger. Instead she is really into humiliation, degradation and exhibitionism so if you can focus on those it's even better. Also every request involving outdoor or public/semi-public will be evalued case by case

Have fun abusing her with me everyone

Last edited:

spiero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 16, 2014
take a pic of her naked standing in front of a window that is facing the street, with blinds open.

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
take a pic of her naked standing in front of a window that is facing the street, with blinds open.

If she has a window where is possible to do so she will (of course no face will be shown)

Monroe.C

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 9, 2017
On her knees with her hands on the back and two pegs on the nipples

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
Hello I like the theme.. I'd like to see body writing, my first request is to see the word STUPID written across her breasts in big (preferably red) letters.

Strawberrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2017
America
Hello everyone, all of these requests are very exciting and possible. We will be completing most of them tomorrow, so keep them coming until then!

cute_boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2014
Take a picture of her full frontal nude with various degrading words (slut, bitch, whore etc) written all over the body.

Highflyer88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 9, 2017
Naked outside, pegged down spread eagle. She will be on her back. Preferably in the forest or at the beach. If those arnt avaible goes up outside to a chain link fence.

If those are outside limits then pics of her getting her nipples and clit pierced?

Comment on her body, it is amazing, great shaped breasts.

Last edited:

Strawberrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2017
America
Hello I like the theme.. I'd like to see body writing, my first request is to see the word STUPID written across her breasts in big (preferably red) letters.

How about in lipstick so that I have to make sure not to smear it it like the stupid slut I am?

kinkster90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2014
I think we should see what those tits can handle - bind them nice and tight with some rope, rubber bands, or zip ties and get them nice and dark. Add some binder clips to her nipples and maybe some hot wax

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
I always love to see a girls in tight yoga pants or jeans and then without any jeans. We already got one without anything on, can she take picture while she still wears some?

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
I always love to see a girls in tight yoga pants or jeans and then without any jeans. We already got one without anything on, can she take picture while she still wears some?

For this specific requests with clothes I suggest you to check the getdare twin thread. You can find me there with the same username, we'd rather to keep it naked or almost naked here since we are given the chance. For dressed requests please check the thread on getdare

Also I want to remind everyone that she is really into degradation, humiliation and pain so let's break this slut for good so everyone can enjoy. If you want to see a girl fully naked doing exactly what you love post a request and if possible we will grant it. More pics to come today or tomorrow depending on working schedule

Reactions: Xxxboy

cute_boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2014
Would you like to pick the specific words and amount?

For words, you may pick any as you like. But if you OK, it is my pleasure to have my username "cute_boy" signed on your body.

For amount, also as long as you like. Perhaps just enough to cover your nude body.

Hearth987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2017
Wax

I would love a picture of you on your hands and knees after dripping wax from a candle onto your tits and leading down to your pussy. White wax is better, but anything will do.

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
For this specific requests with clothes I suggest you to check the getdare twin thread. You can find me there with the same username, we'd rather to keep it naked or almost naked here since we are given the chance. For dressed requests please check the thread on getdare

Also I want to remind everyone that she is really into degradation, humiliation and pain so let's break this slut for good so everyone can enjoy. If you want to see a girl fully naked doing exactly what you love post a request and if possible we will grant it. More pics to come today or tomorrow depending on working schedule
ok thats alrigt, i will post there also. For a little more exposure. Let her take another doggy style picture from beheind. But this time have here expose both her fuckholes fully by having her pull her ass cheecks apart as far as possible so she can look back at the picture some time in the future and be remembered how tighht her holes were before you had you way with her.

Getnakednow

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2017
Would she be ok With a fully naked pic of herself no face in front of her front door open? Want to see all her body minus her face of course. If u need an example let me know. It would be at her front door but not outside.

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
She quitted so she isn't taking requests here. Mods can lock this thread. Whoever sub is interested into being exposed just like her can text me in private (womens only)

Strawberrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2017
America
I did not "quitted," I am no longer with dariodragon7... stay tuned to my profile as I fully intend to complete requests already agreed to.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
She quitted so she isn't taking requests here. Mods can lock this thread. Whoever sub is interested into being exposed just like her can text me in private (womens only)

Just because she left you doesn't mean she wanted to quit. As she showed by her next message lol. . But since you no longer own her maybe you should change your signature to remove that line about you still owning her and linking anyone to this post. Attention to detail is a trait of a quality dominant. You're already seeking new girls and haven't fully closed out the last experience.

Featured Threads

New Personals