After Domme

Mjones118

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2017
Hi there. my name is michael. im a 22 year old male from Australia. (current time is 8.10.
About me
i work 5 within a 5 minute walk from my home, i work in a factory in charge of making sure the work gets done and the factory is clean. i get to work anywhere from an hour on before anyone else gets there.

My kinks.
generally speaking i like just about anything thats not in my limits but my faves would be, general masturbation, cock tieing, rubber bands and semi public(i walk halfway to work naked)

Dislikes(Punishments).
anal, ball tieing/slapping, crossdress(Depends on what it is, open for discussion)

Limits
Face pictures/videos, scat, blood, getting caught, anything that would risk my job, a2m.

what im after.
im after a femdom any age(although older is more of a turn on for me)who will take control of my day to day life, everything from what underwear/if i wear them, where and when/how often i cum, toilet rules and tasks and to please my miss. i want someone who isnt rude, but is stern and makes sure i follow through with things. im not bothered if we dont chat 24/7. but a check in oncew a day or so is good.
i do have kik, and it is my preffered choice to chat.
im hoping im what someone is looking for.
hope to serve soon

Featured Threads

New Personals