How am I spending the rest of my day?

Shadowgirl16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2017
Love being told what to do. I like humiliation, nipple torture, self bandage, denial, bladder control. As long as it is in my limits I will do it! I am home alone until Sunday morning.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My guess would be sifting through an assload of thirsty PMs. I'm certain there will be plenty to choose from. Also a solid bet that 75% of the offers will want pics.

But seriously. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

pilif888

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 20, 2017
You should put the largest anal beads and hold it until Sunday morning, put also nipple clamp(the best would be with chain) and add weight and wear it all long day. Put also vibrator into your pussy and use rope to make sure that dildo and anal beads will be all long time inside you. Switch to maximum vibration and do housework like usual. All long time you should be naked. Make photo of each task and publish them here on your album or kik me @pilif888

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You should put the largest anal beads and hold it until Sunday morning, put also nipple clamp(the best would be with chain) and add weight and wear it all long day. Put also vibrator into your pussy and use rope to make sure that dildo and anal beads will be all long time inside you. Switch to maximum vibration and do housework like usual. All long time you should be naked. Make photo of each task and publish them here on your album or kik me @pilif888

Read her post. It clearly states that pics are a limit. A Dom needs to pay attention to details. Slow down and read before just barking out senseless orders in a mindset of horny ignorance.

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
Hi shadowgirl! Let's make this thread gun for you! This is my first day on the site, so I hope you find my post. You will be spending your day like this... no panties. Take them off now. Your must place clamps on your pussy and nipples for the rest of the day. U may.take them off periodically to allow blood flow. Be safe. However, u.must torture your sensitive nipples and pussy all day with the clamps. At the end of the day, the yourself up in your favorite position and make yourself fun 3 times. Tell us how u tied yourself and how u.enjoyed this challenge. If u are.a good slave, u will be rewarded. If U are naughty, we will think of a punishment! U can also on me on kik: drew_swan87

Featured Threads

New Personals