Some nice boy 18-45yo for experimenting ...

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I'm 41 yo bi boy always horny and will tell you what I'd love to do with you.
We both last whole week without orgasm. Then we meet and I take off all yours and mine clothes and take you to shower with me. I love to wash and massage your body. I can see you're probably doing some exercise, really love your body. You seem to be really nice boy because you ask me how you can help me to the strongest pleasure possible. I kiss you and tell you that I want to check your physical shape and that nothing can arouse me more than to watch you putting all effort into riding the exercise bike. I hug you and whisper to you : " I want to make you sweat, so much that your pretty body will look like after bath, make you sweat thru all your clothes, then take off your shirt and undershirt. I hope you feel self-confident after you see my cock hard like stone unless I even touch it. But would you ride 5 more minutes for me? I want to watch rivers of sweat running down your body. " I'm handing to you another big bottle of ion drink, wipe off your face and give dry headband and lay down with you on prepared mattresses covered with layer of towels. I'm proud of you for such hard exercise I start to play with your cock, hugging you and smearing sweat allover your body. I also love to smell you, your natural scent, my balls are such full. But now I want your pleasure, you such close, moaning loud, I change my position and will gently stroke your pulsing cock and lick it with my tongue. Last few seconds and I'm happy you feel such strong pleasure. From your shaking body is dripping sweat and your cum is flooding my face and throat. You lay down and relax. I hug you, tightly, and you slowly play with my cock. I can feel your touches, your still sweating body and smell your body, I know I'm such close, i feel extremely pleasure, almost loosing consciousness and control but you help me to change my position and trust me, your sweaty body will be flooded with my cum
I got such aroused, your body is such amazing, I'm masturbsting like crazy..I.

I feel like in heaven, didn't cum so much for long time.
Boys, write me, cannot wait for your bodies. And write me what you want from me?
P.

Featured Threads

New Personals