Looking for a female submissive/slave. (Long term)

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
Hello ^^

I am a 19 year old master, living in the United Kingdom as of recent.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a female submissive or slave. My main requests for the person would them being between the ages of 18-35, open minded, able to communicate at least every other day and for them to be submissive (duh). I don't really care about what you look like, as long as you take care of yourself in the hygiene manner and shave, that's it.

As a master, i am caring, patient and understanding, though i am strict with my orders, tasks and will issue a punishment if something isn't done or you misbehave.

My main likes for what i want to see my slave do, is pussy/anal insertion, light,medium and extreme pain, chastity, nipple play, ice play ,wax play, stretching, self bondage, BDSM. To an extent, i like to control my slaves life and what they wear, but this isn't mandatory. I love to see my slave on cam and on pictures, them being mandatory for me, as i need you to prove yourself. If possible, i wouldn't want to keep this strictly online either.

Also, i won't do much humiliation, as i don't really enjoy it, but there will be a minimal amount of it. Also, poo, blood are totally off limits, pee is a possibility. Your limits are my limits though, but if your limits include any of my likes, i'm sorry to say, but i won't be the master for you.

If you want to give it a shot, i'm up for message on here or on Kik at Shairako or on skype at Allowken. Be sure to shoot me a message ^^

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
Bumping this, i haven't found anyone long term yet, all so far have stopped messaging after the initial message :/

Featured Threads

New Personals