any blk men???

Htgrl65

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 9, 2015
I am looking for a young or older black male to boss around on kik messenger. I would like a man to be my slave. someone who likes to be dominated by a woman. I am 23 years old and I'm a white girl from the USA. I prefer that you be black (african american) not Indian and from the USA. Please kik me at LPS2071 with a video introducing yourself if you are interested.

ClitLikR2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 4, 2021
Hey THERE. Are you WHITE WOMAN looking for blk American guy. Here I am. Hopefully your near Florida that's where I am. Do you want to Squirt ALL your ORGASMS down my throat alot for FUN. What's stopping YOU. I'm thirsty for creamy pussy juices n ORGASMS. Ok.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey THERE. Are you WHITE WOMAN looking for blk American guy. Here I am. Hopefully your near Florida that's where I am. Do you want to Squirt ALL your ORGASMS down my throat alot for FUN. What's stopping YOU. I'm thirsty for creamy pussy juices n ORGASMS. Ok.
This is an old post from 2017. She hasn’t been active here since 2019. You can see the post date at the top of each post. You can also tap on the screen name and it will show you when they were last active on the site.

Featured Threads

New Personals