smarttechmale32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2018
somewhere
Hello, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 31 years old. I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I enjoy building websites. Since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things because of the people around me. I am also looking for people to chat to as well as do things for.

I am also married. My wife knows that I enjoy this lifestyle but she doesn't and is very vanilla. She has given me pictures that I can share and do whatever I want with. She has even given me permission to post them and have people comment, share stories and what not if they want to. She will not join in so please don't ask. She has only agreed to the above and she might even read comments and see pictures that are shared and stuff. She will not join in.

I enjoy cbt, name-calling, being bullied since I was bullied in school, I have TeamViewer installed and ready. I like building websites for people if they want one. I can do writing tasks online or offline. I like the idea of getting random emails from people about my wife, what they would make her wear or make her do and much more.

I have an android tablet that I can install applications and games on if needed. I also have an XBox 360 as well. I also like the idea of being teased while working. I am also interested in being forced to watch horror movies or any movie and I am also interested in forced reading, I am not the best reader but I do want to improve. I can also receive text messages as well. I also need to workout more. I am also open to the idea of purchasing items when I am able to do so. I am open to other suggestions.

Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

fellstamp

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2016
Get Kik.

Message me : sixtyoneblackbirds

do this the moment you see this message.

Featured Threads

New Personals