The great edge game for everyone

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
Disclaimer: It may not be great. But it shall be a game.

I had an idea.

People post there kik here. the day they post it here is their day zero.

Everyday from day zero onward they will have to do one edge in the morning and one at night.

Best get up earlier to allow for your morning edge.

People (anyone. No gender preference allowed) will use kik to tell you how to edge and what to edge to (whit in the persons limits of course).

When you have edge you have to tell the person that kik you "I've edged for you"

If you get a bunch in a day you can pick which one to follow.

If you get none you must edge on your knees naked.

This will continue for at least 10 days.

On your tenth day you can post here again asking for permission to cum and how to cum and what to cum to.

The FIRST person to kik you with the words "Great edge game" can tell you if you can cum and how or to start from day zero again.

Ideally people should keep doing the edges until they get permission but that could potentially go on for ever.

So after you reach day ten a second time you can cum without permission.

ONLY post your kik if you are willing to do 40 edges over at least 20 days all based off the will of complete strangers.

I hope this turns into a bit of fun for everyone.
By the game rules pics and vids are NOT required. But if you want to that's your decision.
And again you get NO gender prefrence on who kik you to edge.
And you MUST edge twice every day.

I will start with my kik: svageish

I did miss the morning edge since it's night here but I haven't cum in days so it's up to whoever kik me if I should edge twice or just once tonight.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals