Looking for tasks

slavehaley

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
I'm looking for tasks to be given that I will post proof of in an album. I don't have many toys but I'm creative and most likely could come up with a solution that would please us both.

Examples would be: Bondage situations, body writing, object insertion (to an extent)
Limits: Anal (this one is negotiable), showing my face, family/friend

I'm pretty open to anything, both private and public (as long as it's nothing too wild). If I don't do a task it's either because I don't have the means to do so or I'm uncomfortable with what you asked of me.

I'm more into non-sexual tasks, but I will accept any, and I prefer Mistresses.

Last edited:

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
First, prove yourself by writing "SLUT" above your pussy and posting it. If you can follow that simple directive, I and others will see that you're serious about what you say ;)

sub24

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2008
Draw flametattoos on your Arms. Wear a tshirt (no bra) and go to the store for shopping.

FistingSlave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 18, 2014
1. Take a sparkling clean glass
2. Squat over the glass and fill with your hot piss
3. Post a photo of the full glass

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
1. Write WHORE on your tits and add a picture to My Tasks album.
2. Put 10 clothespins on each tit and take a picture. Add it to My Tasks album.

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
1- wear a skirt, no panties...go to any public place & take upskirt pics. Must be outdoors.
2- write "slut ", in very small letters, under one eye (on your cheek, basically). Go to any shop/store in the area . Approach a clerk & ask where an item is.
3- take a black magic marker and completely color your nipples. Put on the flimsiest, thin top you have. Sit at the nearest bus stop until at least three buses pass.

Kinkerling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
Gauteng,
dare

Add a rubberband to each nipple, then tie tits nice and tight with a rope in a figure 8. Add a clothpin over each tied nipple. Write slave on your left tit and Haley on the right. Spray each nipple with perfume. Then colour your lips with ink and add 3 clothpins to each pussylip. Stretch open and tape to thigh. Then tie clit with dental floss and hang something from the floss. Rub toothpaste into your ass and insert 3 icecubes after. Then add 5 icecubes in pussy and spray clit and lips with perfume. Insert a carrot in pussy and fuck yourself till you cum. Then everything may be removed. Post pics throughout the dare

slavehaley

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
1. Write WHORE on your tits and add a picture to My Tasks album.
2. Put 10 clothespins on each tit and take a picture. Add it to My Tasks album.

Completed and posted.

I do not have clothes pins and therefore can't do part two of your task, I'm sorry.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Wear a skirt, with nothing on underneath.. All day. Then, take some pictures and document how your day goes..

slavehaley

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
Add a rubberband to each nipple, then tie tits nice and tight with a rope in a figure 8. Add a clothpin over each tied nipple. Write slave on your left tit and Haley on the right. Spray each nipple with perfume. Then colour your lips with ink and add 3 clothpins to each pussylip. Stretch open and tape to thigh. Then tie clit with dental floss and hang something from the floss. Rub toothpaste into your ass and insert 3 icecubes after. Then add 5 icecubes in pussy and spray clit and lips with perfume. Insert a carrot in pussy and fuck yourself till you cum. Then everything may be removed. Post pics throughout the dare

Completed and posted to the best of my ability.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I'm not deepsix but I'd like to see it across your chest or face..

Featured Threads

New Personals