BallaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Kik FemSub Wanted

Dom Male looking for a sub/pet/slave female. Add me on Kik @Ballaghan. Must be ready to be completely submissive. I don't mind if you are new to being a sub. I will teach you. However, you must be ready to follow orders. To any fakers, don't waste your time, I ask for proof. Over 18 only. When you add me start a chat with a live pic of you naked on your knees with your baby finger in your mouth

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Dominant, male, 24 YO. Fit and athletic. I mainly work with female subs, but I am open to fit male subs too. I am interested in many things and it is okay if you sometimes just want to talk.

My Kik is pideepsix. Chat me up, and we can talk.

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Long day of driving ahead of me, and I'm looking to kik to keep things interesting. Hit me up on kik, maybe send me some pics and such to keep me going, there's not much that wouldn't interest me.

Kik: tiedcock

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Looking for female slaves and subs kik me at dom4.u and lets play

yourmistress12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 12, 2015
I am a mistress looking for obedient picture slaves
Guys who send a live picture first are preferred
Add yourmistress12345

abc123fore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 28, 2015
kik is abc123fore humiliate and degrade me, insult me, tell me what to do, also I will send pictures

initialrush

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 7, 2011
Kinky Kik group!

I help run a pretty damn sexy and sometimes a bit crazy Kik group. Come join in and expect conversations about kinks, bdsm etc.

We take it seriously and sometimes there is the odd occasion where the girls get played with ;)

Kik me and tell me you want to join and your KT name and I'll think about adding you ;)

Kik: Curious Pirate

ot1nao

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2015
Male 25. So damn horny.

So horny now. Been trying to chat to some females but no one wants to know. Don't know what I'm gonna do with my self. Help me out girls. Kik: Dumbledorke

verlaineandrimbaud

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2014
Looking for Dominant Woman

Posting as a sub boy looking for a dominant female, mistress, whatever to talk to, play with, etc. Kik is talldarkandrobb. Thank you!

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Female Slave Wanted To Use

Still Looking For A Female Slave To Control, I Want Someone Loyal And Someone Who Always Replies, Kik@Edward8892

vlad.stroian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Iasi, Romania
vlad.stroian (my kik) - looking for a dom female to train me. Inexperienced sub (might be willing to take the step to slave)

Last edited:

mr. jason

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2015
My kik is jawithle, im looking for female subs and slaves of any ages:) if you are unexperienced i will train you.

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
Sadist looking for female painslut

I don't want to get to know you, I just want to make you cry out in pain. And then make you cum like a stupid little whore. Pictures required. Respond with how much pain you can take from 1-10. Kik: goodbaitjl

MasterByRemote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2011
My kik: jamesdaniels80
My interests: female subs who are willing to experiment!
I have a particular interest in certain things such as breast bondage, painful tasks to sensitive areas, pee play, animal play and incest play.

If you identify with the above, feel free to kik me. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals