aram12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
Kik is slutboy4you

Looking to be exposed, will discuss limits and such.

Kinkyhippielove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2016
27 m switch for dommes and subs

Hey there. I am 27, a male switch, from usa. I am 6ft1, in pretty good shape.

I am seeking a long-term domme or subs. (I am only seeking female, trans or sissy/crossdressers for both roles) Must be 18+ and able to prove youre real. (We can discuss things further when we talk)

I honestly have a lot of likes and am pretty open to alot of kinks and festishes, which i love to talk about. (Few of my favs are feet/ass worship, forced fem/sissy, facesitting, anal/ass play, pegging, roleplay and spanking! Theres more too im sure haha)

I do however have my dislikes lol, like toilet/body waste play, age play, blood, bruising/marking.

If this sounds like something youd be into let me know!
I prefer to talk things out and know the overall goal before dominating or submitting.

KIK me @ kinkyhippielove

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
kik: iamksoma

I'm honestly not that interested in talking. I'm not a very social person. But I'm not against talking, and if I'm going to be in these forums, posting my kik seems the least I can do.

I am straight. I have no sexual interest of any kind in men. This includes every kind of trap and sissy. Not my thing.

I am not submissive. I don't think I have the right personality to declare myself a dominant type, but I know I am not submissive.

I doubt most people will have much inclination or interest in kiking me, and if they do, i'm not sure how much there is to say, but I am not opposed to conversation.

If you are female and want to send pics, I'll accept them, though I may not reply beyond a generic "thank you."

If you are female and submissive and want to ask for dares or challenges, I may be up to one time, or occasional, dares, which I would give, as extreme as possible, usually, but with the intent that you enjoy it. I am not looking to be a full time master or dom however, and while the idea of having a willing sub is appealing, a slave does not appeal to me. In part because a slave with limits is not a slave, and in part because I simply do not want that level of responsibility.

anal, scat, watersports, animals, and bbw are not my thing. if those are your kinks, I am not the person you are looking to talk to.

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
;)

F22, dominant mistress looking for a well behaved little slut to play with. I like cute guys with a big uncut cock or big balls.
Kik is Jessriix

Secretanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2014
Any pics lets get naughty

Kik: secretarial

Will send and receive pics to anyone, give me dares or tasks.

masterjai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2015
Louisiana
Kik: shreve53

19/male
Dom, Daddy
Hetero, straight

Hello,I already know the chance of me finding a sub are slim so I'm more looking to chat. Though if you are a female submissive that would like to submit then be my guess. Also know I have no problem talking to other males but that's all it would be. But again, anyone feel free to message me.

Your_Ownerr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2016
Master/daddy looking for female eager ready to serve.

Interested in: Submissive, slave, permission seeking, age play, humiliation,name calling, role play, bondage, punishment, pain, pleasure, pet play, orgasm denial.

If I have missed anything or there are any limits you would want me to consider, then I will allow you to mention it.

Kik me at Your_ownerr and we will take it from there

simon123

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2016
sub from uk

hi im a 15yr old sub from uk looking for mistress
kik: REMOVED
please contact me there

Last edited by a moderator:

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Any SPANISH SPEAKING FEMALE SLAVES On Here??

I'm An Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Disciplined, Caring, Fun Sadistic Master. I've Been In The Lifestyle For 4 Years, Learning New Kinks Everyday! I Have No Limits Because I Love Pleasing My Slave, I Don't Want To Have A Limit That She Enjoys, I Mold To My Slave. I'm An Experienced Master, If You're A New Slave I Definitely Wouldn't Mind Training A Slave If She's New.

Slave Personality:

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Kinks:

Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Public Play, Ass Worship, Asshole Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given(Face Optional)/SKYPE(Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable/Coachable, Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Kinkyhippielove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2016
Where the dommes and subs at?

Hey there. I am 27, a male switch, from usa. I am 6ft1, in pretty good shape.

I am seeking a long-term domme or subs. (I am only seeking female, trans or sissy/crossdressers for both roles) Must be 18+ and able to prove youre real. (We can discuss things further when we talk)

I honestly have a lot of likes and am pretty open to alot of kinks and festishes, which i love to talk about. (Few of my favs are feet/ass worship, forced fem/sissy, facesitting, anal/ass play, pegging, roleplay and spanking! Theres more too im sure haha)

I do however have my dislikes lol, like toilet/body waste play, age play, blood, bruising/marking.

If this sounds like something youd be into let me know!
I prefer to talk things out and know the overall goal before dominating or submitting.

KIK me @ kinkyhippielove

RottemEgg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 11, 2016
I'm a guy who likes dominant women :)

Kik is Ala.M