misselena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2016
Hello!! I'm Miss Elena and I'm happy to report I had a huge turn out for my anal tease challenge. The response was overwhelming and I had to change my kik and decided that this time round I'm going to limit it to a lesser number of slaves.

So... This time round I will take only 3 slaves.

This time I'm not having a tease. It will be little more personal and longer. Tasks will involve:
CBT/Pussy punishing
Anal training, fucking, and stretching
Enema training
Punishments
Ice and hot wax play
Nipple play
And lots of Spankings
Orgasm and masturbation control

Like the title suggests, this will involve quite a bit of pain. If you don't like pain, don't contact me.
If you're new to pain and want to be trained, I am willing to help.

You will be punished and you will be rewarded when you earn it.

Requirements:
1. Must be of legal age (18+)
2. Must be able to do task, some may be loud, so if you can't do it, don't contact me.
3. Must will obedient and submissive and willing to do what I ask for, for my pleasure.
4. Must be able to take pics and vidz of tasks for proof.
5. Must have at least 4 different spanking implements (hands do not count as spanking implements.)
6. Must have access to ice and hot wax.
7. Must have at least 20 wooden clothes pins.

Contact me:
1. Send me a message saying "Hello Miss Elena, I want to be your pain slut" and give me your age/sex/location.
2. Put a clothes pin on each nipple, write "Miss Elena" on top of your right nipple, and send me a live pic like that.
3. Tell me your likes/dislikes/limits.
4. Send me a list of all your spanking implements.

Contact me in exactly the way I have stated above to get my attention. If not, I'll just ignore you.

I hope to hear from you guys soon. Its based on first come first serve.

Now send me a message on kik.

kik: MissElleJ

Featured Threads

New Personals