Not open for further replies.

MistressMontana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2017
USA
Hello my name is Mistress Montana. I am looking for a kik sub who is 21 and up. My rules are simple and easy to follow.

1) I don't send pictures of myself for any reason. If the subject is brought up I will tell you no and if asked again or pressured I will block you. This is mainly because of my future profession and the fact that I am in the middle of getting my masters.

2) You must know what you're into. I don't want someone who doesn't know their limits coming to me to help them find themselves. It ends up not fun for either of us because I end up worried I'll push you too far.

3) You must be willing to send pictures. I don't ask for many pictures and another part of this rule is you can only send pictures when I ask. I really hate getting nudes in the middle of class.

4) You must have toys or be open to getting toys.

And finally don't be mindless. Communication is key to a healthy and happy time with any Mistress.

My kinks are: light CBT, collars, chastity, anal play, teasing/edging and denial, light nipple play, cross dressing.

I will respect your limits if you don't like one of my kinks.

Limits: blood play, scat, Illegal topic or conversation, foot fetish.

Other then those limits feel free to bring your own kinks up and I will see if I might be willing to try them out with you.

PM me if you're interesting. You can find proof that I am in fact a Mistress on my profile.

Last edited:

Holdenude

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2017
Mistress

Create an album on kinktalk, so we know that we are dealing with a Mistress, not some pretender.

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
please add me on kik i will do anything u want i would love to be your slave kik me please kik is
johncarter2595

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
available

willing to talk and know u. kik: keenjoe

pvboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2013
Jeddah
hello Mistress.. my name is bruce. I am a submissive looking to serve an adventurous Mistress. I have few limits that include no severe pain, blood, body shaving or bruising. Most else I am open to try or do again. you can reach me at pvboytoy kik, gmail, skype or hangouts

lukasxd1208

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2017
Available to own

Hi mistress. I would love to talk to you on kik. I have experience as a sub and would love to learn more with you! Add me: Clairexd1208

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals