Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Just recently got back into it and am looking to start it up again. It's been awhile since I was involved with the BDSM scene so bare with me.

Anyway I'm here to find/start a new relationship I am looking for female anywhere from ages 18-28 (can be exceptions not below 18 of course). Preferably in the US, but around the world is ok. Must have patience and put in effort, relationships of any kind are a two way not a one way endeavour. I will do the same and be patient and also put in the effort, especially if one is new and or inexperienced. Most of the communication will be through kik messenger. Another big thing I do require from a potential applicant is time, you must be able to set aside time.

A little about me I'm 22 living in the Eastern part of the United States. As for my interest I like having control, degradation/humiliation, being rough, forced orgasms, exhibitionist, also having a fun and cool personality. These are just a few of what I like in or like to do a sub. I have some curiosity in pet pet and maybe others. Limits for me are anything blood related, illegal acts of any kind, extreme, excessive bruising, self harm and tools that can cause self harm.

Do know that I'm easing back into it. I will look forward in hearing from anyone. You can reply on here just do know I do check this, but seldomly, the best way is to contact me on kik and my username is Jeg183. If I missed anything or you want something clarified just let me know.

Featured Threads

New Personals