Virgin domme

charmedmidnight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2015
So yeah... i'm a domme and a virgin... do you have any issues with dommes/doms that are virgins or haven't tried doing an actual scene?

To those who are like me, do you have any problems towards your sub/partner?

SwitchKinkyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
If anything, a great Domme will trade but not show or do anything. Being a virgin, maybe it's easier to keep that separation and not go too far?

azsubbie8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2015
Arizona
Nothing wrong with being a virgin domme, just means you haven't found that special slave to fuck..

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
So yeah... i'm a domme and a virgin... do you have any issues with dommes/doms that are virgins or haven't tried doing an actual scene?

To those who are like me, do you have any problems towards your sub/partner?

I am quite a bit older than I assume you are. Full disclosure: I am 48, but here is my take on it.

You say you are a virgin AND a domme. To me these are not mutually exclusive. But one thing you said gives me pause. "[dommes]...that are virgins or haven't tried doing an actual scene?" Does this mean you are equating virginity with having experience in a scene???
Most "scenes" do NOT include sex.

One of my earliest experiences with bdsm was with a girl in junior high who I never even kissed. We both exchanged "orders" for the other person to do. Most of the things she had me do I did in the privacy of my own room, but I told her about them and what I liked and didn't. She used this info to plan rewards and punishments.

Was this BDSM in the traditional Domme standing over a naked sub and using him for sexual gratification? NO. But it was BDSM. I am into being degraded and humiliated (as well as a few other things) and she is the person who first introduced me to some of the kinks I still partake in.

I also have always identified as a switch. Some people I have been Dom too, some I have been sub too, and some I have been both. Even when I was a virgin I was a switch.

So if you identify as domme it has nothing to do with whether you are a virgin or not. It has more to do with if you are dominant or submissive.

My advice for you is to do some research and find out what interests you and then look for subs who are interested in the same things.

Being a Domme, you will get lots of requests from male subs wanting you to dominate them. In fact you have already seen some of them in this thread. But you have the ability to be picky and find the right sub. I also think subs should find the right dom or domme to suit them.

Being a virgin does not effect your ability to be in control of another person. But what does effect your ability to be a domme is not understanding what being a domme requires of you.

Featured Threads

New Personals